• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Forum Clout
SC-205-1.jpg

If he was wearing something like this it would explain why he looked so insanely uncomfortable in his own skin the entire time. Nigga couldn't even drink a glass of water without looking like an alien in disguise.
I’m sure they have to turn the a/c window units off when they do the interviews due to the noise. That’s why he’s always sweating. That and the withdrawals.

G

Hahaha holee shit, how did nobody find this before? It's one of the top promoted vacation rentals in Milwaukee.

Also for everyone saying the reviews are legit and Pattycakes isn't running some scheme to get fake positive reviews, all I can say is that he's a very responsive host:

View attachment 188508View attachment 188509View attachment 188510View attachment 188511View attachment 188512View attachment 188513View attachment 188514View attachment 188515

how do you describe a host that texts back instantly without using the word “responsive”? Communicative?
Those were 10 out of 100+ reviews.

….
What are you insinuating?
1) patrick knows all of these people and told them to use the word “responsive” in their reviews?

Or

2) these are fake reviews written by patrick on 3+year old accounts with reviews from other hosts around the world?

Your cherry picked premise is the same as
Ok if the earth isnt flat, why does the horizon look the same no matter how high you go? Hmmmmm
Ill take “begging the question” for $100, alex.

Do you need @admin to come embarrass you with Aristotelian reasoning 101 again?

Your logic is about as good as your self control when it comes to food: non-existent
(because you’re admittedly fat as shit).

Hey @Cumtown Fags

Retards.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Also notice that he called it the “Dinning room”.
Notice he mentions the number of chairs and BBQ burners in every Pic description then his guest's review numbers how many pallet chairs they are? It's almost like Rick wrote the reviews.

Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Also notice that he called it the “Dinning room”.
The stool is almost as high as the table. Pointless.

Forum Clout
He lives directly above it, I’d rather get a stable reliable tenant than roll the dice with partying niggers every weekend.

Don’t you get booted off Airbnb if you refuse bookings from those people? Or they don’t reveal the name till it’s confirmed or something.
Only if on race, but you can turn them down for lots of stuff. So obviously a rental to a Dwayne twice a year helps your turn down of Jaqwan and Shaniqua. They can boot you off the platform and the area I have mine is about to prohibit short term rentals so under 5 days is what I hear. I can rent weekly all summer privately a week at a time and get 70% of what my yearly gets if they ban Airbnb. Plus I have a lot of time equity in them if I want to sell.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I thought about this more and I'm leaning towards most of the reviews being fake. There's not enough holidays or local events throughout the year in Milwaukee that over hundred separate guests wanted to rent fats place. I'm also including college events since he lives by the university.

I'm willing to bet some of the actual guests were one night stays that needed a place Pronto and for whatever reason so resorted to staying at pats. But to I find it difficult to believe there were so many other happenings in Milwaukee that they were churning through multiple guests every month. And these guests were staying there without encountering a swatting. it doesn't seem far fetched to think that pat would make up his own reviews to push himself in the airbnb algorithm.

Somethings not adding up.

Last edited: