Has anyone you went to high school with died since then?

G

Unfortunately she was actually a sweetheart. A rarity; a pretty, long legged, blonde teenage girl who was also shy, sweet and kind to everyone. Out of some misguided notion of charity she went over there and died because their roads are shitty.
Damn, exact same type of chick in a car accident for me too. She was 17 and pregnant with a cop's kid and freaked the fuck out and wrecked on the interstate.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I forgot about a kid I went to junior school with. He was an aggressive little shit when we were 10 and was always looking for a fight or bullying a weaker kid. When he was about 20 he got in a fight outside a nightclub, got chinned, cracked the back of his head on the pavement and died on the spot. Picked a fight with the wrong guy.
This kinda death really shits me because it often ends up as a manslaughter charge. I mean unless your stomping on dudes head, multiple dudes beat on a guy, or you throw a dog shot, its just bad luck.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
A few, most from drugs, but one was hit by a car while crossing the street in her first semester of college. Another necked himself after a bad breakup. Another supposedly died of an aneurysm but rumour has it she relapsed and unknowingly shot up Fentanyl laced heroin.

G

This kinda death really shits me because it often ends up as a manslaughter charge. I mean unless your stomping on dudes head, multiple dudes beat on a guy, or you throw a dog shot, its just bad luck.
Yeah, the guy got two years. Apparently he was crying and yelling "wake up" when he realised Miller wasn't just knocked out.
[URL unfurl="true"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/2969308.stm[/URL]

G

Tons of people I went to school with have died, and unfortunately most if not all of them were White.

One was a 95 lb. stoner chick who was so skinny that she wore size zero jeans. Sometimes they were the “fuck me” kind with the zipper that went all the way down and under and up the back. Died of a thyroid issue or something.

Another got electrocuted walking her dog in NYC, stepped in a puddle of water next to a transformer on the sidewalk.

Another didn’t take his lithium and jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Another hung himself at school and there were “circumstances” surrounding the way he was found. Was he doing autoerotic asphyxiation?

Another was an actual retard and died of retardation.

Another, get this, keeled over at the wheel while driving his parents to dinner and the car veered through a chain link fence and into a canal. He died, dad drowned, mom got helicoptered out.

Another killed himself with nitrous oxide.

Those are just a few, though I could list a ton more I’ve known not from school, who have died.

Jesus Christ dude, are you the Grim Reaper?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He was  very white, and was the one who introduced me to O&A. Fun fact, he died like a week before Anthony got fired.

Thanks for the kind words, motherhuckers. It was pretty horrible but shit happens. I still go for da joke instead of getting all pissy-eyed. I legitimately offended some people during my eulogy for him. My mother only had my brother and I, and he would say he was the favorite son. Gay bit, but oh well. Anyway, I brought this up and my line was: "He always said he was the favorite son. I guess I win by default, now." Killed with about 10% of the people there.
I would’ve smacked the console at that line

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
It has to leave a big hole inside of you.
PossibleUnsteadyBasilisk-max-1mb.gif