Has anyone you went to high school with died since then?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Tons of people I went to school with have died, and unfortunately most if not all of them were White.

One was a 95 lb. stoner chick who was so skinny that she wore size zero jeans. Sometimes they were the “fuck me” kind with the zipper that went all the way down and under and up the back. Died of a thyroid issue or something.

Another got electrocuted walking her dog in NYC, stepped in a puddle of water next to a transformer on the sidewalk.

Another didn’t take his lithium and jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Another hung himself at school and there were “circumstances” surrounding the way he was found. Was he doing autoerotic asphyxiation?

Another was an actual retard and died of retardation.

Another, get this, keeled over at the wheel while driving his parents to dinner and the car veered through a chain link fence and into a canal. He died, dad drowned, mom got helicoptered out.

Another killed himself with nitrous oxide.

Those are just a few, though I could list a ton more I’ve known not from school, who have died.

Can't remember if he had left school by this point ( some of us were clever enough to do a levels) but one lad killed himself after having a row about going on the internet for some shitty thing in 2003 with his parents so they took his computer away. Well done dummy. I'm sure whatever it was was worth it.

Another died the year after school finished and weirdly was the last time I saw the majority of my school freinds. Certainly all at once like that. He also killed someone else in the car crash after a little drink. Whoops.

Then another killed herself leaving her kid behind last year. She had done time in jail for killing someone.

That's all I know of. Only in touch with one person from school and even he has moved away from the area so there could be more.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
They’ve fucking dropped like flies but the best one was the guy who bullied me in elementary and high School, Tyson Sibbering. Three older brothers and they were all into kickboxing or Karate. Tyson left school and he started to look more and more like he escapes from a Jean Paul Gaultier commercial. One day his girlfriend and mother of his kids comes home to find him sucking a guys cock. He had an argument and ran out the house, he was found the next morning dangling from a tree. He family still maintains he wasn’t a knob jockey and that someone spiked his drink.
I may have posted this before but it still makes me laugh.

G

I actually have an alarming amount post-school, considering I come from a small town and am 30 years old. I'm probably gonna forget a few.

At least 5 suicides (including my brother)
I think 7 car accidents, most drunk
One kid with no official COD (likely suicide)
2 in Afghanistan
1 murder, which is still unsolved after 6 years.

This was in a high school with under 1,000 kids

G

This pretty famous hwy was opening and literally the first week it was, a friend from hs died in a horrific crash. After getting his parent's approval, the OPP brought the mangled vehicle to our school to see what 'dangerous driving' can lead to and held a seminar thingy at the school quadrangle.

It was my first funeral too, fawk that was brutal.

More Worser

I actually have an alarming amount post-school, considering I come from a small town and am 30 years old. I'm probably gonna forget a few.

2 in Afghanistan

I know we play pretty roughly around here but in all seriousness I’m really sorry to hear about your brother. Unless he was a kike or a nigger, in which case good riddance.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words

2 in Afghanistan

Condolences on your brother, brotherman.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

2 in Afghanistan

That's brutal, sorry to hear all that, especially your brother.

They’ve fucking dropped like flies but the best one was the guy who bullied me in elementary and high School, Tyson Sibbering. Three older brothers and they were all into kickboxing or Karate. Tyson left school and he started to look more and more like he escapes from a Jean Paul Gaultier commercial. One day his girlfriend and mother of his kids comes home to find him sucking a guys cock. He had an argument and ran out the house, he was found the next morning dangling from a tree. He family still maintains he wasn’t a knob jockey and that someone spiked his drink.
I may have posted this before but it still makes me laugh.
Fuck Tyson, that stupid dead poofter.

G

I know we play pretty roughly around here but in all seriousness I’m really sorry to hear about your brother. Unless he was a kike or a nigger, in which case good riddance.
He was  very white, and was the one who introduced me to O&A. Fun fact, he died like a week before Anthony got fired.

Thanks for the kind words, motherhuckers. It was pretty horrible but shit happens. I still go for da joke instead of getting all pissy-eyed. I legitimately offended some people during my eulogy for him. My mother only had my brother and I, and he would say he was the favorite son. Gay bit, but oh well. Anyway, I brought this up and my line was: "He always said he was the favorite son. I guess I win by default, now." Killed with about 10% of the people there.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
He was  very white, and was the one who introduced me to O&A. Fun fact, he died like a week before Anthony got fired.

Thanks for the kind words, motherhuckers. It was pretty horrible but shit happens. I still go for da joke instead of getting all pissy-eyed. I legitimately offended some people during my eulogy for him. My mother only had my brother and I, and he would say he was the favorite son. Gay bit, but oh well. Anyway, I brought this up and my line was: "He always said he was the favorite son. I guess I win by default, now." Killed with about 10% of the people there.
You still got more laffs than Cumia at a roast.

More Worser

Holy shit, haha

G

A girl a year ahead of me volunteered to go to Africa and teach kids as a gap year thing and was killed in a jeep accident. A kid in the year below hanged himself at home on New Year's eve. His parents found him. Happy New Year for them. Another guy in that year died of a heroin overdose a few years after leaving school. That's all I know about.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
One of my best friends became a wigger drug dealer. He was into all kinds of shit like robbing people also. Almost 20 years ago he opened his door and someone shot him in the head. The pigs did a very thorough investigation but he had so many enemies that they didn't have a suspect and nobody bragged about it around town.

He looked and dressed a lot like the wigger drug dealer in the wire but at least he didn't speak ebonics. rip.

Th8RUzZ.png

G

Holy shit, haha
I have a lot of similar stories. I'll indulge myself one more time and then leave it alone.

So in 2018, I ran into my dad for the first time in maybe ten years. He turned into a Jesus freak and doesn't like me now. Anyway, during my niece's wedding reception, I'm telling some family the story of running into him. Mind you this is only about 5 people, including my niece and her husband. No one else at the wedding knew. So I'm asked to do a little speech after a lot of booze, and I say "Hey *niece's name*, you know the difference is between you and me? I've seen my dad in the last four years." My niece and her husband fucking died laughing, and the rest was just complete silence. Probably a top 10 moment in my life.

G

I forgot about a kid I went to junior school with. He was an aggressive little shit when we were 10 and was always looking for a fight or bullying a weaker kid. When he was about 20 he got in a fight outside a nightclub, got chinned, cracked the back of his head on the pavement and died on the spot. Picked a fight with the wrong guy.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
So in 2018, I ran into my dad for the first time in maybe ten years. He turned into a Jesus freak and doesn't like me now.
Funny how that works.

Unfortunately she was actually a sweetheart. A rarity; a pretty, long legged, blonde teenage girl who was also shy, sweet and kind to everyone. Out of some misguided notion of charity she went over there and died because their roads are shitty.
I'll amend my first response: dumb but nice cunt.