Has anyone you went to high school with died since then?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
But seriously folksh, did you know them well? Was it surreal for you? Poor fuckers...
The girl that was murdered was notorious for having absolutely gigantic tits. She played basketball and sometimes after wrestling practice we would stay and watch the game just to see her tits hitting her in the face as she drove through the paint.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t think anyone from my class but I’ve really lost touch with just about everyone I graduated with. I know people have died in the classes before and after me. One girl I was good friends with two years ahead of me I just head died because she tripped in her driveway and it caused some brain bleed and was on life support like 2 weeks later with her whole body shutting down. Plus tons of people I know my age and younger (I’m mid 30s) have OD’d on drugs and /or prescription pills. Not sure anyone from my HS class but a lot I went to college with have died.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not sure about since but at the end of senior year a girl was murdered by an army recruiter she was dating. It was a huge deal. Also some kid I barely knew is trans now, pretty funny
I don’t think anyone went trans from my class, a couple eventually came out that we all figured were gay. Then again I graduated in 2004 so the trans thing being so wide spread was a decade off. I saw something on the news about a HS teacher getting in trouble for hanging the pride flag in his classroom (no flags of any kind are allowed but it’s news because it’s pride month) and one of the current students said at least HALF of the school are LGBTQ which sounds crazy to me. Half? Something is off.

Last edited:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I lost touch with everyone I went to school with but I still heard that a schoolfriend of mine died (suddenly). The way I look at it is if I haven't known them since we were kids then what is the point in caring if they died. I'm sad, but if he didn't die would I have had anything to do with him anyway? Unlikely, I live in a different country now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Only one: a guy killed himself a couple of years after school. I felt absolutely nothing because I thought he was a smug cunt.
I was sort of friends (friend of a friend) with one girl who went to a different school that got real sick and died when we were like early 20s. She was always a bitch to me for no reason so I felt nothing at all. At first I thought that was wrong to feel nothing for someone I knew pretty well but then I remembered how she treated me and realized I reacted properly.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I was sort of friends (friend of a friend) with one girl who went to a different school that got real sick and died when we were like early 20s. She was always a bitch to me for no reason so I felt nothing at all. At first I thought that was wrong to feel nothing but then I remembered how she treated me and realized I reacted properly.
There are so many decent people out there who kill themselves, I figure it's fine to gloat once in a while when a douchebag does it.

My grandparents who are still alive (in their 90s) are miserable cunts, and I don't know why they still have the will to live. They don't enjoy life and they're frail, but they still have an appetite and want to watch TV. It's bizarre.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There are so many decent people out there who kill themselves, I figure it's fine to gloat once in a while when a douchebag does it.

My grandparents who are still alive (in their 90s) are miserable cunts, and I don't know why they still have the will to live. They don't enjoy life and they're frail, but they still have an appetite and want to watch TV. It's bizarre.
It’s true it seems to be the most miserable people live long lives yet so many good people kill themselves because they feel they aren’t good enough. Lots of times the people that kill themselves are the ones you would never think would do something like that.

So many (like Uncle Paul) will cry that “they’re gonna do it this time!” Yet it’s all for attention and will never kill themselves because they wouldn’t be alive to see the attention.

G

I don’t think anyone went trans from my class, a couple eventually came out that we all figured were gay. Then again I graduated in 2004 so the trans thing being so wide spread was a decade off. I saw something on the news about a HS teacher getting in trouble for hanging the pride flag in his classroom (no flags of any kind are allowed but it’s news because it’s pride month) and one of the current students said at least HALF of the school are LGBTQ which sounds crazy to me. Half? Something is off.
It's a tough one man. I fully believe all this gay pride stuff pushed on kids is making some of them gay... but I feel really bad for people in previous generations who had to pretend to be straight or else they'd get fag dragged with trucks and chains. Imagine a poor woman thinking she had a loving husband, but he didn't give a care about her and really wished he was sucking a cock every night.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I think I mentioned this in an older thread. Dude I went to school with killed himself. I used to bully him in school as he was a huge loser faggot. Thought he was a badass. I remember the cocksucker reading mein kampf in art class so everyone would think he was ubercool. This was back in 1996. Wasnt surprised he ended it. Fuck him.

G

I think I mentioned this in an older thread. Dude I went to school with killed himself. I used to bully him in school as he was a huge loser faggot. Thought he was a badass. I remember the cocksucker reading mein kampf in art class so everyone would think he was ubercool. This was back in 1996. Wasnt surprised he ended it. Fuck him.
I know a chick who read mein kampf on a podcast for a forum to achieve the same thing. I hope she kills herself too. But, I digress.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Howd he kill her? I want details. Was he much older?

Got a couple of trannies from my school. 1 was masculine and big as fuck, so of course he wanted to be a woman. Poor guy.
Is it this guy?