Has anyone you went to high school with died since then?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Ya not even a thank you.

Our dumb faggot teachers literally just pretended the drawings didn't exist. They didn't even ask us if we'd been diddle which is pretty irresponsible in all honesty
Nah, most gays are pedos or are open to it.

It’s the same as if he was black and you doodled him fighting in a fast food restaurant, then later he “surprisingly” turned out to behave in accordance with his nature.

More Worser

Several. Variety of causes too.

Worst ones were probably these 2 who had their door kicked in and they were both shot immediately by someone who was hired to get rid of them.
That reminded me of a similar hit in my old neighborhood, you can find this online.

A criminal was pissed at his attorney, and killed the attorney’s wife and kid(s?) at home, then laid in wait for the attorney. Finally the front door opens, and… hey, you’re not P. Jacob Jewstein, Esquire. “Yeah, he lives next door.”

Fucking guy killed the wrong wife and kid(s).

Here’s another murder that also happened in my old neighborhood around the same time, some cunt killed her kids to stick it to her husband

These incidents were incredibly shocking because it’s mostly rich nonblack people who live there.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That reminded me of a similar hit in my old neighborhood, you can find this online.

A criminal was pissed at his attorney, and killed the attorney’s wife and kid(s?) at home, then laid in wait for the attorney. Finally the front door opens, and… hey, you’re not P. Jacob Jewstein, Esquire. “Yeah, he lives next door.”

Fucking guy killed the wrong wife and kid(s).

Here’s another murder that also happened in my old neighborhood around the same time, some cunt killed her kids to stick it to her husband

These incidents were incredibly shocking because it’s mostly rich nonblack people who live there.

Interesting. Here's the one where my buddy died.

G

My ex-girlfriend (same one who gave me her toshiba satellite laptop) Had a cousin who shot himself in his home. microscopic chunks of his brain lodged into the drywall forever.

He was the first to introduce me to the concept of 'furries'. Closeted I think. His dad hated me and was a Ned Flanders caricature. Probably had something to do with how his son turned out.

Anyway I used to fight a lot with his cousin (my girlfriend) and he would just freeze up during the arguments, and I legitimately cried to him in private a few times when I feared she was leaving me. And he called me a faggot (literally). Keep in mind I was 24 and he was maybe 17.

How petty did I feel about crying to him over my shit after he shot himself? Then his mom gets cancer like clockwork and joins him. Then the dad just becomes a shut-in and drinks in his garage.

Hope I'm not doing myself as she's an OnA fan and also into reddit etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Actually now that I think about it a friend of mine who was the neighbor of one my good friends growing up (same age as us but went to a different school) ended up getting heavy into drugs / got clean / then died from OD couple years after graduation. Years later one of the male music teachers from his HS got arrested for molesting his male students for decades. That guy was his music teacher.

G

I legitimately cried to him in private a few times when I feared she was leaving me. And he called me a faggot (literally). Keep in mind I was 24 and he was maybe 17.
Real-Ass-Dude-300x300.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
this kid who ran in the same freak circle as me in HS died his sophomore year in college because he was drunk driving and crashed into a tree. He had just knocked his girlfriend up too. The best part was he was half British, so when my buddy and I went to his funeral, his loony British grandma told us we looked just like the Beatles because we had shaggy hair and were wearing black suits

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
We had one kid in my graduating year die of cancer right before graduation. Since then we’ve had about 4 suicides (including my wife’s stlaker), 5 overdoses. 1 murder (same old story, ex boyfriend did horrible job covering up beating his gf to death). And then we had our 2 gems. One was a guy who went to a wedding out of state, went jogging early one morning, and disappeared. They found his body in a river a few days later and quickly ruled it a suicide, but I really don’t buy it. The other was a chick who was stalking her ex who just left her and was told by the cops to leave him alone. She went to her dads bar, got drunk (only 20), and went back to her exs with a gun. Cops anticipated it and confronted her outside his house. I heard the tapes, her screaming like a howler monkey. Kept waving the gun around, shot dead. It was also white bread, hick town, where it’s “back the blue” until you’re affected. BroJoe would feel at home there.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Story Time:

When I was in high school, there was a girl with a reputation for having loose morals. She wanted to add my buddy to her body count, he was not interested, but she'd constantly bother him in class. One day him and I were trying to talk about something and she was trying to shoehorn herself into our corner again so I hollered "LEAVE US ALONE YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Now, she had a fag friend who was well over 6 ft tall and flamboyant as fuck, and for whatever fucking reason, this stupid homo shouts to me "How can you call her a whore when you're the one WHO RAPED HER!!??"

I had never been in a room alone with this fucking cunt let alone do anything sexual with her so I look to her to tell the fag to calm the fuck down, but she just sits there awkwardly and doesn't set the record straight.

Flash forward to a few years ago, I find out she killed herself. Not sure how or why.

TL;DR I'm basically a Clinton.

G

Some guy robbed a bank when he was 20 and pointed his bb gun at a k9 and the cops popped caps in his ass.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.mercurynews.com/2009/12/09/redding-police-kill-los-gatos-man-in-fusillade-of-bullets-after-he-allegedly-robs-bank-and-aims-bb-gun-at-them/[/URL]

The only half coon at our high school died in a car crash and then we had no black people anymore.

G

this kid who ran in the same freak circle as me in HS died his sophomore year in college because he was drunk driving and crashed into a tree. He had just knocked his girlfriend up too. The best part was he was half British, so when my buddy and I went to his funeral, his loony British grandma told us we looked just like the Beatles because we had shaggy hair and were wearing black suits
🎵 Baby you can crash my car 🎵

More Worser

Interesting. Here's the one where my buddy died.

Was your buddy a… a black?

… Are… you?

Btw, here’s the murderer. His mom said he’s innocent. Seems like a nice guy.

(He bragged about getting paid “a substantial sum of money” for doing it. LOL, dumbass)

Attachments

• E1E382E0-0445-47B8-9CEC-757FB20EB41F.jpeg
    E1E382E0-0445-47B8-9CEC-757FB20EB41F.jpeg
    926 KB · Views: 5

More Worser

Story Time:

When I was in high school, there was a girl with a reputation for having loose morals. She wanted to add my buddy to her body count, he was not interested, but she'd constantly bother him in class. One day him and I were trying to talk about something and she was trying to shoehorn herself into our corner again so I hollered "LEAVE US ALONE YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Now, she had a fag friend who was well over 6 ft tall and flamboyant as fuck, and for whatever fucking reason, this stupid homo shouts to me "How can you call her a whore when you're the one WHO RAPED HER!!??"

I had never been in a room alone with this fucking cunt let alone do anything sexual with her so I look to her to tell the fag to calm the fuck down, but she just sits there awkwardly and doesn't set the record straight.

Flash forward to a few years ago, I find out she killed herself. Not sure how or why.

TL;DR I'm basically a Clinton.
Half a Clinton. Clintons actually rape

I went to the same high school as Tim Mclean, the guy that got decapitated by the schizophrenic chinaman on the greyhound bus, though I never knew him. He was a year or two ahead of me and he had already dropped out before I went to that school but I knew a couple of people that knew him. Other than that nothing too crazy, just the occasional overdose every few years, a cancer death, and one girl who was in her early 20's going for a surgery on her leg and got a blood clot on the operating table and died. Her sister who had severe cerebral palsy died in the same year, leaving their parents childless. Fawkin broodal for the parents losing both of their kids like that tbhwy

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
My ex-girlfriend (same one who gave me her toshiba satellite laptop) Had a cousin who shot himself in his home. microscopic chunks of his brain lodged into the drywall forever.

He was the first to introduce me to the concept of 'furries'. Closeted I think. His dad hated me and was a Ned Flanders caricature. Probably had something to do with how his son turned out.

Anyway I used to fight a lot with his cousin (my girlfriend) and he would just freeze up during the arguments, and I legitimately cried to him in private a few times when I feared she was leaving me. And he called me a faggot (literally). Keep in mind I was 24 and he was maybe 17.

How petty did I feel about crying to him over my shit after he shot himself? Then his mom gets cancer like clockwork and joins him. Then the dad just becomes a shut-in and drinks in his garage.

Hope I'm not doing myself as she's an OnA fan and also into reddit etc.

quark

Theurgist
I went to the same high school as Tim Mclean, the guy that got decapitated by the schizophrenic chinaman on the greyhound bus, though I never knew him. He was a year or two ahead of me and he had already dropped out before I went to that school but I knew a couple of people that knew him. Other than that nothing too crazy, just the occasional overdose every few years, a cancer death, and one girl who was in her early 20's going for a surgery on her leg and got a blood clot on the operating table and died. Her sister who had severe cerebral palsy died in the same year, leaving their parents childless. Fawkin broodal for the parents losing both of their kids like that tbhwy
Good thing they locked the crazy chink away and threw away the key!

Ahh shit…

“On February 10, 2017, the Manitoba Criminal Code Review Board ordered Li be discharged. Li was granted an absolute discharge. There will be no legal obligations or restrictions pertaining to Li's independent living”

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Last month was my 20 year anny. if you take my class, '02, and the classes of '01 and '03, there have been a shit ton.

I knew a few who passed from cancer, and a lot that passed away from doing drugs. I grew up around the Flint Mi area, so what do you expect?

two made national news: one (not sure if he was driving or siting shotgun) hit a tree going what they think was over a 100 MPH in Flint. Who ever was driving passed out from drinking. HE was a big deal thou because was setting a ton of records in college wrestling (from what I remember).

the 2nd, this chic was shot and killed by a BLACK 8 year old. the news tried making sound like she was just hanging out, minding her own business, she was a straight A student in High school and was getting a high GPA in college. Truth is though, she got into striping for gangsters in Detroit, and while having a "private" encounter with a John in a parked car, a 8 year old tried robbing them, she said no (he was 8) and he shot her dead.

Also, another guy from the class of '03 I just remembered fell out of a party bus. rumor was he wasn't drunk, there was a issue with the bus.

EraGodless

A girl a year ahead of me volunteered to go to Africa and teach kids as a gap year thing and was killed in a jeep accident. A kid in the year below hanged himself at home on New Year's eve. His parents found him. Happy New Year for them. Another guy in that year died of a heroin overdose a few years after leaving school. That's all I know about.
You live in Billy Joel's Captain Jack song, or what?