• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Knowing Pat, that $100 a day will be either until he dies, or Quasi is enjoying prison. :rolleyes:
Its also interesting, does the 100$ per day incur upon the judge signing the order or from the day of the missed exam? If so, Patrick missed his exam April 19th. The order isn’t going in front of Sosnay until August 17th. That’s 120 days. So Pat would be on the hook for another 12k…

And that’s not even factoring the “additional 100$ a day” mentioned and the legal fees for all of this.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Here’s what a slightly less brain damaged retard might do if they got the same ideas:

Don’t show to the exam but call up and apologise explaining that you’re ill/family member is ill/family emergency/car has broken down etc. Repeat this numerous times. Then file the amortisation plan but actually make contact with the trustee. Go through all the motions but never actually pay.

The end result is the same but it’s probably years later.

Pig if you do any of these things it will be because I gave you the idea.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Its also interesting, does the 100$ per day incur upon the judge signing the order or from the day of the missed exam? If so, Patrick missed his exam April 19th. The order isn’t going in front of Sosnay until August 17th. That’s 120 days. So Pat would be on the hook for another 12k…

And that’s not even factoring the “additional 100$ a day” mentioned and the legal fees for all of this.
can pat owe the state as well for skipping?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Those amortizations have been drilled. DRAAAAAIIIINAGE! DRAINAGE, Eli. You boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry.
Here, if you have a hovel and I have a court order. There it is, it's a court order, you see? Watch it. Now my court order reaches across India and starts to drink your hovel. I... take... your... hovel. I take it all!

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
1690301549422.png

hes on twitter rn but lights out in replying to funsters or hot takes

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
1690300156003.png

Well, just had my first ever hands-free orgasm.

1690300309469.png

OH GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

For those of us that are 16 and know dick about the law, what is the outcome?
This is a request from Quasi's lawyer to the court, asking the court to find Pat in contempt. It lays out the evidence that he's in contempt, including some of his "LOL I'M NEVER GONNA PAY HIM!!1!!" xeets.

It requests the court to order Pat's arrest and imprisonment

1690301242021.png

It requests the court to order Pat to pay for his own arrest and imprisonment

1690301644136.png

It orders Pat to pay Quasi's costs for having to even request such a thing, plus a hundred dollar per day payment to Quasi for having to put up with this shit. This does not come out of Pat's debt; it's just for his insolence.

It's not a court order, it's just a request to the court from Q's lawyer; but I find it very convincing and Pat's going to have a hard fuckin' time arguing against it at his hearing next month. It doesn't help that there's an affidavit from the trustee Pat was supposed to be working with saying that Pat fucked him over. Also Legal Aid won't help Pat with a civil matter like this, and since he's already stiffed one lawyer (the trustee) I wish him the very best of luck hiring another one.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I think he'll blow off the contempt hearing too because if he goes, in his mind, he'll be admitting the debt and admitting he's wrong.
I believe the time to contest the debt was before he and Nikki signed an agreement with the trustee to figure out a payment plan. Once he's agreed to pay it, it's his.

He's fucked.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
View attachment 137690

Well, just had my first ever hands-free orgasm.

View attachment 137691

OH GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

This is a request from Quasi's lawyer to the court, asking the court to find Pat in contempt. It lays out the evidence that he's in contempt, including some of his "LOL I'M NEVER GONNA PAY HIM!!1!!" xeets.

It requests the court to order Pat's arrest and imprisonment

View attachment 137696

It requests the court to order Pat to pay for his own arrest and imprisonment

View attachment 137701

It orders Pat to pay Quasi's costs for having to even request such a thing, plus a hundred dollar per day payment to Quasi for having to put up with this shit. This does not come out of Pat's debt; it's just for his insolence.

It's not a court order, it's just a request to the court from Q's lawyer; but I find it very convincing and Pat's going to have a hard fuckin' time arguing against it at his hearing next month. It doesn't help that there's an affidavit from the trustee Pat was supposed to be working with saying that Pat fucked him over. Also Legal Aid won't help Pat with a civil matter like this, and since he's already stiffed one lawyer (the trustee) I wish him the very best of luck hiring another one.
Furburger Esquire ova heah

(thanks for summarizing no bs)

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Exactly. I think he'll blow off the contempt hearing too because if he goes, in his mind, he'll be admitting the debt and admitting he's wrong. I'm waiting quietly for his knock.
I want to say there's no way he's this retarded but I thought the same thing about the debt examination hearing and here we are.

I hope Patrick enjoys prison.