• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Is there any way he gets cuffed in court.
Yes. He's already in contempt of court, has been for a year or so, has made an agreement before the court to pay his debts, blew that off, owes the lawyer who was hired to make that agreement, and Quasi's lawyer has requested that Pat be arrested for his bullshit.

I believe some jail time is the default here; it's now Pat's job to "No, incompetent Judge Child" his way out of it. I think he's going to be doing that without the benefit of a lawyer, too; which I'm sure we'd all agree is a guaranteed recipe for success.

That's why I'm so keen to watch it in real time.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yes. He's already in contempt of court, has been for a year or so, has made an agreement before the court to pay his debts, blew that off, owes the lawyer who was hired to make that agreement, and Quasi's lawyer has requested that Pat be arrested for his bullshit.

I believe some jail time is the default here; it's now Pat's job to "No, incompetent Judge Child" his way out of it. I think he's going to be doing that without the benefit of a lawyer, too; which I'm sure we'd all agree is a guaranteed recipe for success.

Remember when he was cocksure trollslayer? The guy who sought out alt right trolls to put them in their place?!

It’s so funny to go back and read the old pat’s words…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1690486008140.png
1690486024402.png

Its amazing that pat still xeets his prison bullshit when he actually financed his own crippling debt and now a month away for actually being locked up. Pat has yet to take an actual person to court that even has a jail/prison term as a possibility but there are very real legal documents that he could find himself behind bars as soon as next month. I wouldnt be surprised if he plans another trip out of state/country on the court date. All he does is run from his problems. He might be the $47k fugitive shortly. Ham on the run.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
View attachment 138247View attachment 138248

Its amazing that pat still xeets his prison bullshit when he actually financed his own crippling debt and now a month away for actually being locked up. Pat has yet to take an actual person to court that even has a jail/prison term as a possibility but there are very real legal documents that he could find himself behind bars as soon as next month. I wouldnt be surprised if he plans another trip out of state/country on the court date. All he does is run from his problems. He might be the $47k fugitive shortly. Ham on the run.
The absolute balls on this motherfucker to call someone a social media addict

Forum Clout
It’s definitely an odd position for Sosnay to take considering how there are clips of him in trial on YouTube for that other debt case he was dealing with. It might be worth politely pushing back a bit but then again it might annoy Aria and the court staff so who knows.
It might be because the other case involved people who were ordered to pay the city money so there was some public interest to take into account while this case is between a private citizen and a pig.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
While Judge Sosnay has argued that his court is not currently set up for livestreaming, he would do well to remember that Quasi's fundamental rights do not disappear merely because they inconvenience the court.

Yeah when I’m requesting someone do something that favours me, but that they have no obligation to do, I always throw my weight around and tell them what I’m entitled to. I’m sure arguing with the judge about cameras being in their court room is a great way to get what you want. (Dan this is a reference to the user FurBurger making a really stupid post.)

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Yeah when I’m requesting someone do something that favours me, but that they have no obligation to do, I always throw my weight around and tell them what I’m entitled to. I’m sure arguing with the judge about cameras being in their court room is a great way to get what you want. (Dan this is a reference to the user FurBurger making a really stupid post.)
Relax, guy; Quasi's not just going to copy-and-paste that and email it to the judge; I'm sure he'll discuss it with his lawyers first.

And, yeah - there are lots of instances where you have to argue with a judge to get what you want. Remember when Pena corrected the judge on what Quasi's costs were? You just have to do it politely.

G

I (almost) can't belive this fat retard is basically childing all his lawyers about the best way to handle this.