• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I wonder if there’s a reliable way to hire like 15 dudes to just go sit in the galley.
Craigslist.

Somebody booked a whole bunch of dudes to dress the same and hang out on a street in LA a while back. It was a robbery, the robber wore the same clothes as everyone else, blended in with the crowd and got away.

Same thing here - turn up with a bunch of Craigslist guys, and if the judge asks, tell him some guy on Craigslist paid you to attend "to support Pat's victims".

Dan should hire some Indian dude in full traditional costume, instructed to wobble his head
You know who'd be ideal for that? Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

1690435901271.png

(He's the one in the middle. Look at the fella on the right, though - he's loving it)

Also, if Dan's reading this: it sounds like Quasi is paying for a court recording. In theory, that's part of the court records, and so you should be able to request a copy. Or cough up and pay for the recording to be made yourself.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
If pat gets arrested I hope he ends up on 60 days in. Watching the other inmates react to his faggy voice and cunty mannerisms would be hilarious.
What if instead he goes in and toughens up? The system changes him and he is not to be ticked with?? Comes out with tear tatts.

Not going to happen but I don’t think we’d know how to react.

EDIT: It should say fucked with above. But ticked with is a little funny so I'm keeping it.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
What if instead he goes in and toughens up? The system changes him and he is not to be ticked with?? Comes out with tear tatts.

Not going to happen but I don’t think we’d know how to react.

Anyone see Good Time, the Robert Pattinson movie? Pat will be like the retarded brother who got the shit kicked out of him in the TV room -- but more retarded.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
A phone bridge could potentially identify him; *67 only goes so far.

Quasi's lawyer should explain to the judge that his best option for respecting Q's First Amendment right to anonymity is to open it to the public via a livestream; as there's no way to know which viewer he is.
Fuck it, I'm going to elaborate on that.

The California courts have found that Quasi has a First Amendment right to anonymity, according to the precedent set in Krinsky v. Doe 6. Forcing him to sit in court facing Fatrick would deprive him of this right.

I further believe that Quasi should have the right to consult with his lawyer during the hearing. Remember when Fatrick tried to Kool-Aid Man his way into his hearing, and he didn't know the correcT procedure? The judge told him that there is a procedure to consult with his lawyer, and that's to ask for a recess. I believe that's due to Pat's right to effective council, even if it does look like a blobfish.

If Quasi's forced to rely on a recording of the hearing and is unable to consult with his attorney in real-time, that deprives him of the right to effective counsel. He could very well argue (with perfect 20/20 hindsight) that given the chance, he'd have instructed his counsel to say X in the moment, and since the court denied him that right he'd like the court to organise a do-over of the hearing at the court's expense. Book the courtroom and its staff, organise Patrick to turn up again, pay for the lawyers. That could potentially happen over and over, until Quasi gets the result he wants.

Alternatively, the court could stream the proceedings, allowing Quasi real-time SMS communication with his lawyer, and anonymity as he fades into the masses watching the hearing.

While Judge Sosnay has argued that his court is not currently set up for livestreaming, he would do well to remember that Quasi's fundamental rights do not disappear merely because they inconvenience the court.

Also, Sosnay looks like the kind of grandma who bakes cookies for the neighbourhood children but spits on them before she serves them; and takes great delight in watching unsuspecting children swallow her fat green loogies.

I feel like that should be in the application as well.

EDIT: Quasi's not going to get a do-over unless he gets a really bad outcome; but I think the principle of being able to communicate with his lawyer still stands.

Last edited: