• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
His estate would go to probate, wouldn't it? Any outstanding debts would be taken out of anything he has left before anyone around him gets a taste. Hope Annabelle wasn't counting on becoming the niggeroni heiress.
What, fawking Tard College fund is a thing now?

Immabail's future is
A molestered by her third, creepier dad
B queen of all mudsharks
or
C teen runaway found dismembered

G

quasi posted on the old forums, that he generally always asks for a court reporter and audio if needed at his expense. The purpose is to preserve the record in case of a potential appeal. We won't know unless quasi says and hes gay of course. He'll likely have his attorney request it though based on his previous statements.
That's not expensive. When I was a paralegal I used to set that shit up. The firm can jack up the cost like 500% without breaking a sweat. The actual time/money I shelled out to secure a depo was like 80$ for a case involving a poor person. Rich people needed to see nice hotel conference rooms.

deposition

Forum Clout
I remember seeing an inmate photo of that kid from maybe a few years ago and he looked absolutely broken and dead inside. He also had long hair and I have a feeling it wasn't his choice to grow it out.
IMG_6800.jpeg

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I’m wondering if Pat is so delusional at this point he actually convinced himself he is an ACTUAL TOUGH GUY that in jail nobody would mess with. It’s very clear he’s lost all touch with reality when it comes to his mental health and he thinks he can delay this reality forever and when he does go to prison all the other inmates will look at him as an equal.
Inmates-Powdered.webp

He'll definitely be Fat Ass.