• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
quasi posted on the old forums, that he generally always asks for a court reporter and audio is needed at his expense. The purpose is to preserve the record in case of a potential appeal. We won't know unless quasi says and hes gay of course. He'll likely have his attorney request it though based on his previous statements.
So what you’re saying is that Rick and Niki are paying for these recordings and transcripts that we’re enjoying? Assuming that what Quasi said back then is still true..

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I've got good news and bad news.

Bad news is we aren't getting the hearing filmed.

Good news is it's open to the public.
View attachment 138018
Our illustrious @admin has pointed out that Quasi has a right to both his privacy AND to watch the proceedings, so the judge may be shit out of luck if he denies streaming.

Either that, or Quasi gets a First Amendment payday.

Attn Pat: That's different to a Hershey's Payday, so stand down.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Pat in prison

Part 2

I remember seeing an inmate photo of that kid from maybe a few years ago and he looked absolutely broken and dead inside. He also had long hair and I have a feeling it wasn't his choice to grow it out. I stopped feeling bad for him when I found out he tried to rape a 12 year old at knifepoint in a mall bathroom but she overpowered him lol. I don't think they explicitly said why he was in prison there.

FurBurger

Forum Clout
I remember seeing an inmate photo of that kid from maybe a few years ago and he looked absolutely broken and dead inside. He also had long hair and I have a feeling it wasn't his choice to grow it out. I stopped feeling bad for him when I found out he tried to rape a 12 year old at knifepoint in a mall bathroom but she overpowered him lol. I don't think they explicitly said why he was in prison there.
From your description it sounds like the other inmates figured it out.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
they said at the beginning he had threatened someone with a knife. maybe they specified a student. would explain why they fucked with him worse than normal. someone did a paper check and saw he was a chomo and then even his friend he came in wouldn't associate with him

G

plf.jpg

Twitter's acting squirrly on my end. I tag people at random just to make sure somebody see's it. Nobody's trying to fuck you up the ass.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
what state was that in? i'm curious to look him up now. his cluelessness is tomlinsonesque. the way he's like "oh yea i've got antisocial tendencies. I tend to isolate so I don't unload on people" yea right faggot. You say that now because you are in a place where there's no victims weak enough for you to try to attack.

G

Imagine you're a pig. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little bar. You put your little pig lips down to the cool amber beer... BAM! A FUCKIN LAWSUIT RIPS OFF PART OF YOUR SAVINGS! YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE LAYIN' ON THE GROUND IN LITTLE BLOODY PIECES. Now, I ax ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who served you was wearing?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
what state was that in? i'm curious to look him up now. his cluelessness is tomlinsonesque. the way he's like "oh yea i've got antisocial tendencies. I tend to isolate so I don't unload on people" yea right faggot. You say that now because you are in a place where there's no victims weak enough for you to try to attack.
I guess colorado. Apparently I was wrong about the gir's age, she was 15. My b.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Too bad Milwaukee is a nigger filled ghetto I could use a vacation but not to that dump

If anyone here is thinking of going, there's some decent concerts in MKE over that stretch of days. There's gotta be at least one brotherman in Chicago at least who can drive the 2 hours to document this historical event (& just wear a cooovid mask to hide his face). Dan would almost certainly be down to pay for both gas and the tickets for any brotherman in driving distance; that's the kind of command that 5-Sinker money gets ya.

1.png

FurBurger

Forum Clout
that doesn't mean the method necessarily. It depends on wisconsin laws. A public live stream? Probably not his right. It may be something like a phone bridge to dial into. Even before covid lawyers would dial into hearings by phone some times.
A phone bridge could potentially identify him; *67 only goes so far.

Quasi's lawyer should explain to the judge that his best option for respecting Q's First Amendment right to anonymity is to open it to the public via a livestream; as there's no way to know which viewer he is.