• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Dan got the exhibit docs too (43 pages):

Simple breakdown (for lazy tards & kiwis, and just 'cause I haven't seen one posted):
  • Exhibit A: Cloudflare Judgment ($23.7k) (Sept. '21)
  • Exhibit B: Additional Post-Judgment Legal Fees & Interest ($7k) (Jul. '22) + proof Pat was served at the time
  • Exhibit C: Domestication of the debt in Milwaukee/WI (Jan. '23)
  • Exhibit D: Commissioner Hemmer's court letter to Pat ordering him to report to his office for the exam (Mar. '23)
  • Exhibit E: Shannon's affidavit that she (after several tries) served Pat with the exam order (Mar. '23)
  • Exhibit F: Pat/Niki's Petition to Amortize Debts (Apr. '23)
  • Exhibit G: Pat/Niki's Affidavit of Debts (within the petition) with their signatures admitting they do owe Quasi, plus their own lawyer (Apr. '23)
  • Exhibit H: Pat Tweets
  • Exhibit I: Dismissal of the Amortization, filed by Trustee Martin and then approved by the judge (Jun. '23)

I checked the kiwi thread and most had never seen much of these docs; faggots. If someone could copy/paste this over it might help clear out some of the spam posts in the fat thread.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The last line. He did, he had two lawyers advising him. But because Pat picks lawyers about as well as he picks women to impregnate (Adrienne made the right choice regardless) his counsel was incompetent. Hilarious since one you know practices in California full time. You’d think he would know how court works in California. Or even tell Brinton the lawsuit was stupid. Since they had nothing. Literally at every turn, Brinton got cucked by a smarter more competent attorney. Ruben in California, and Barnes in Wisconsin.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
I’m wondering if Pat is so delusional at this point he actually convinced himself he is an ACTUAL TOUGH GUY that in jail nobody would mess with. It’s very clear he’s lost all touch with reality when it comes to his mental health and he thinks he can delay this reality forever and when he does go to prison all the other inmates will look at him as an equal.
Pat in prison

Part 2

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
Speaking out of my depth here but why not I have admin power on a forum of queers, I must know everything about everything.

Just like with most non-practical schools, law school doesn't seem to prepare you for actually practicing law. It is a separate skill to memorize cases and reference them in papers or to pass the bar, than to think creatively and against an opponent who is working to make you fail. I bet high level chess GMs could likely be excellent lawyers. We joke about brinton's user of gamesmanship, but that's the entire job doofus. Unless you're just doing contract boilerplate law, thats what you do with every motion,hearing and trial.

Law school is grueling, but I think that's the main part. The slog. That's what I've heard from a lot of PHDs, and PHD dropouts in my field. The dropouts are often the smartest ones. A few stats PHDs that dropped out to work in data analytics i've talked to said that unless you want to just work in academia your whole life. Fight for grants, 1-2 major research programs in your entire career, and likely fail your hypothesis at both... why the fuck would you keep going. Remember you can take the bar as many times as you want.

tl/dr - law school is hard but the difficulties don't translate to the practical application of those skills in the real world.
I saw a video by a lawyer YouTuber reviewing My Cousin Vinny and he talked about how it's a favorite of lawyers because Vinny is so good at the things they don't teach in law school but so bad at the things that they do. Basically law school teaches you to be competent, know the law and how to argue it and how to learn procedures. What it doesn't teach is how to be highly proficient in those arguments. That's just a matter of individual experience and skill. A guy could have gone to Harvard but if he never was a litigator and dealt in contracts he could get totally outmaneuvered in a case that required him to question witnesses and get certain information.

A lot of the law is just knowing the letter and if it's on your clients side presenting that. When it's not, that's when that skill comes into play. No matter how slick or savvy you are as a lawyer you can only do so much to get around the law (like admin said, basically forcing an error by the ither side)

Forum Clout
I saw a video by a lawyer YouTuber reviewing My Cousin Vinny and he talked about how it's a favorite of lawyers because Vinny is so good at the things they don't teach in law school but so bad at the things that they do. Basically law school teaches you to be competent, know the law and how to argue it and how to learn procedures. What it doesn't teach is how to be highly proficient in those arguments. That's just a matter of individual experience and skill. A guy could have gone to Harvard but if he never was a litigator and dealt in contracts he could get totally outmaneuvered in a case that required him to question witnesses and get certain information.

A lot of the law is just knowing the letter and if it's on your clients side presenting that. When it's not, that's when that skill comes into play. No matter how slick or savvy you are as a lawyer you can only do so much to get around the law (like admin said, basically forcing an error by the ither side)
They only teach you theory in law school. It's learn as you go after that unless your family has a law practice already which makes it easier for (((so many))).

My Cousin Vinny is a #1 lawyer movie.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
They only teach you theory in law school. It's learn as you go after that unless your family has a law practice already which makes it easier for (((so many))).

My Cousin Vinny is a #1 lawyer movie.
Rick daydreams of going up there and spoiling this suit by spotting a bullshit trick question about the top end ignition timing on his 2002 Green Mustang.

G

Rich Vos

28 Jul
The Stand (Main Room)
New York City, NY

29 Jul
The Stand (Main Room)
New York City, NY

02 Aug
Uncle Vinnie's Comedy Club
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

08 Aug
The Chosen Comedy Festival 2023
Brooklyn, NY

10 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

11 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

11 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

12 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

12 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

01 Sep
Magooby's Joke House
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Fucking Magoobys. Vos stinks.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Why does this pilled out idiot sign her name with a Ziggy cartoon?
1690395597930.png