• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone who gets stuck having to work with fatso in any way probably instantly regrets it. He undoubtedly constantly called the law office and incessantly emailed him demanding instant answers and action, and was more than likely constantly abusive to the office staff. He seems the type.

Since he's sperging out still obsessively replying to trolls all day today and denying everything related to the upcoming contempt hearing he's probably hoping for an arrest warrant in the future. In his diseased brain, he probably thinks it's good for whatever victimhood arc and payoff scenario he's imagined for himself. Whether it's suing the MPD, or he thinks he'll be asked to appear before a congressional hearing to tell his sob story, and then he ends up with a major book deal and blockbuster movie based on his life story, who knows. He definitely has something completely fictional and unrealistic planned which has left him in a deep state of denial about a very real judgment debt situation which is now threatening his freedom. His family should've had him involuntarily committed to a mental hospital years ago for his own good.
One Flew Over The Cocoas Nest

Forum Clout
They'll never catch me!

giphy.gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Has anyone mentioned that the process server said he appeared to be about 200 lbs and 5'7"? His BMI would be over 31, making him OBESE. In case anyone didn't realize that
There must be some kind of mistake. Patrick is a pathological liar, but I don't think he would lie about being 6' if he were only 5'7. 5'10 or 5'11 and say he was 6'? Sure. Also, he's nowhere near 200 pounds. He's closer to 260-270.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Whoever served him should never work at one of those "guess your weight" things at the carnival. She's off by 100 lbs!

View attachment 137844

EDIT: Yes I know she has a name now. Can't step away from these forums for 2 fucking seconds without 10 new pages to read.

How does Patrick keep on giving?
Hey what do I win?

1690341073766.png

Anything in this general area right in here.
Anything, below the Permanently Suspended and on this side of the Funster sinks
Anything between the Will Tate books and the Happy Endings
Anything in this 3 inches that includes the Starship Repo but not the shit on chapter 7

Forum Clout
Whoever served him should never work at one of those "guess your weight" things at the carnival. She's off by 100 lbs!

View attachment 137844

EDIT: Yes I know she has a name now. Can't step away from these forums for 2 fucking seconds without 10 new pages to read.

How does Patrick keep on giving?
I worked at one of those games when I was in high school. You’d be surprised at how many fatsos are willing to be publicly humiliated for a chance to win a stuffed animal. Honestly I felt bad for some of them so I’d underguess their weight so they could win. One black lady told me my guess of 250 was a compliment.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Rich Vos

28 Jul
The Stand (Main Room)
New York City, NY

29 Jul
The Stand (Main Room)
New York City, NY

02 Aug
Uncle Vinnie's Comedy Club
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

08 Aug
The Chosen Comedy Festival 2023
Brooklyn, NY

10 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

11 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

11 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

12 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

12 Aug
Comedy @ The Carlson
Rochester, NY

01 Sep
Magooby's Joke House
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Got a question for @admin. Looking through the evidence document, I notice none of the tweets have links nor archives. As Debtor Tomlinson would know all about, screenshots can be easily manipulated. Now, this is just you speculating as an outside party, but would there be incentive for a brotherman compiling the archive links for those specific exhibits (presuming such has not already been compiled)? If such has not already been done, and would potentially be useful, I'd be happy to do so as it's not much work. Maybe Quasi would see it on this forum in between tending to his Zebu cattle.

Less important but most tweets are without context either (which is usually that he's replying to an account named @stealthydildo etc.) and are SHIT-quality screenshots in 240 or 144p with the text highlighted. Some are missing dates too (just stating how many mins/hrs ago).