• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

G

Polish_20230725_162406239.jpg

She got some piercing-ass eyes, don't she.

G

I don't think the timeline matches up with the dates. can one of you archival autists @Caverlock confirm. What it looks like might have happened is that Rick was tweeting like he was there when he was back home. The server was fooled due to pat's guile and 143 iq. Could it be 5d chess from quasi to then get the server to state on the record that rick was avoiding his debt while on vacation and using his social media addiction against him. All due to Pat having to fake like he was there?

probably not... but that'd be cool to think about.
This nigga @ing people when he hasn't even implemented it.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
We don't have the interrogatories, but presumably, they contained a lot more questions. The reason for a court commissioner is to compel the person to answer. They are an officer of the court. The second, important reason to do that is you then have a pissed off commissioner signing an affidavit that where he is a neutral party in a ... you guessed it... contempt hearing. That gives much more force to the motion. You have to pay extra for their time, this isn't just granted by the court.

I highly recommend that everyone here re-read the thread on Commissioner Peter C. Hemmer, who was set to host and conduct the April 19 Debtor's Exam.

A stone-cold old-school attorney with a decades-long reputation of buttfucking debtors, just full-on assraping them. He appears to have a visceral hatred for debtors and deadbeats and is more than happy to go out of his way to make their lives as miserable as possible and extract every cent from them. Pat really fucked up getting on his bad side; bad times ahead for him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I highly recommend that everyone here re-read the thread on Commissioner Peter C. Hemmer, who was set to host and conduct the April 19 Debtor's Exam.

A stone-cold old-school attorney with a decades-long reputation of buttfucking debtors, just full-on assraping them. He appears to have a visceral hatred for debtors and deadbeats and is more than happy to go out of his way to make their lives as miserable as possible and extract every cent from them. Pat really fucked up getting on his bad side; bad times ahead for him.

Thanks, I never saw that post before. Mr. Hemmer is a very handsome man and I hear he has a nice piece.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

Did Pat like, get out of a moving car to avoid the debt exam? Did he just tell Niki outside the chamber that he was fucking off? Did he tell her when they parked?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Which funnily has been true, like no showing the debtors exam, buuut jail?

Pat is a faggot little Doughboy. He is not dumb enough to literally place himself in jail, a place that could possibly break his sanity further.

Really he's just acting like a shitty con man. A con man being dragged through the courts, delaying under any ways possible, kicking and screaming, and will have to face reality in August finally.
1690328679652.png

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
can you say that here?

also i'll have you know the notification system works like 5% of the time , which is more than pat ever has. He doesn't work you see.
Actually that’s where you’re wrong. He said himself he’s hasn’t been unemployed since he was 18 (sniff), earns lots of money from his books and insurance policy residuals, his wife has a very successful seo business and is asked to speak at conferences all over the country, and he definitely has a publisher lined up for his next books.

I’ve been to the Jw Marriott in Scottsdale where the nikster went for a conference in may, it was like $14+ for a beer. Not sure if 5 star hotels with especially expensive drink/food prices are good places to be staying if you’re $50k+ in debt

Forum Clout