• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
View attachment 137827
She got some piercing-ass eyes, don't she.
53e

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Ribbed at the other comments shitting on Brinton
I mean Brinton is a tard that has never eaten his fat lazy disgusting coal burner of a sister's ass right. But he has to be laughing at how this is going. In between trying to pair a wine with the crime client committed. "A rose goes well with a bludgeoning because it diffuse the blood to make it less jarring. A bold sangiovese goes well with credit card fraud because it reminds them of their Italian roots."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I mean Brinton is a tard that has never eaten his fat lazy disgusting coal burner of a sister's ass right. But he has to be laughing at how this is going. In between trying to pair a wine with the crime client committed. "A rose goes well with a bludgeoning because it diffuse the blood to make it less jarring. A bold sangiovese goes well with credit card fraud because it reminds them of their Italian roots."
He got his money even though he lost. I bet he feels that Pat deserves what is coming.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I hope the jail is dorm style with 100 beds in a room rather than individual cells. Would just be funnier that way.
He would have to be a danger to himself and others in order for him to be placed in a single cell--- If Milwaukee has dormitory style housing for some offenders, that's likely where Patrick would be sent to and it's usually 30-60 inmates or so (and 1 or 2 guards). If he's in a dorm setting, there's usually less fucking around/violence because that's where low level and medium offenders are placed. If Patrick follows the rules (lol), he should be fine. And if he went to jail, I don't think he would be there for very long- a few days at most. But atleast we should get a new mug shot (aspect ratios and all that).

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why doesn't Patrick just keep eating and drinking until he's so fat they can't remove him from the house? They wouldn't be able to arrest him or take his house in that case.
I think he's been well on his way with this strategy for quite a while now.

View attachment 137827
She got some piercing-ass eyes, don't she.
"But abuela, what piercing eyes you have!"

"The better to locate debt-dodging faggots with, child."

Forum Clout
He got his money even though he lost. I bet he feels that Pat deserves what is coming.
Anyone who gets stuck having to work with fatso in any way probably instantly regrets it. He undoubtedly constantly called the law office and incessantly emailed him demanding instant answers and action, and was more than likely constantly abusive to the office staff. He seems the type.

Since he's sperging out still obsessively replying to trolls all day today and denying everything related to the upcoming contempt hearing he's probably hoping for an arrest warrant in the future. In his diseased brain, he probably thinks it's good for whatever victimhood arc and payoff scenario he's imagined for himself. Whether it's suing the MPD, or he thinks he'll be asked to appear before a congressional hearing to tell his sob story, and then he ends up with a major book deal and blockbuster movie based on his life story, who knows. He definitely has something completely fictional and unrealistic planned which has left him in a deep state of denial about a very real judgment debt situation which is now threatening his freedom. His family should've had him involuntarily committed to a mental hospital years ago for his own good.