• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

G

Dan got the exhibit docs too:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://files.catbox.moe/qp6dci.pdf[/URL]
Daaamn. I had no idea the process server tried to serve Pat unsuccessfully 4 times only to discover he was in Mexico. That just looks terrible on so many levels. Also I gotta wonder what brinton resto must think every time he gets a packet in the mail detailing his former client's new retardation

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Other people are correcting me so i’ll try to make this make more sense:

Patrick leaves for Mexico sometime in February. He gets back March 4th. March 6th he starts posting photos of the vacation. March 9th he claims his phone was bricked, presumably in Mexico. March 15th he clarifies his phone was fixed. March 19th he starts posting MORE photos from the vacation that was three weeks old. March 22th the document attempts to be served, Then according to Spaceedge, on April 4th Patrick was finally served.
Probably stinky Nikki's phone.

Titsucks

2ndBetrWifPlntsHlfHousMstngTrmphNoChld,Chld
Forum Clout
I hope he comes out Muslim and with gang tattoos
PhotoRoom-20230725_180426.png

Forum Clout
Other people are correcting me so i’ll try to make this make more sense:

Patrick leaves for Mexico sometime in February. He gets back March 4th. March 6th he starts posting photos of the vacation. March 9th he claims his phone was bricked, presumably in Mexico. March 15th he clarifies his phone was fixed. March 19th he starts posting MORE photos from the vacation that was three weeks old. March 22th the document attempts to be served, Then according to Spaceedge, on April 4th Patrick was finally served.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the different bars he started posting pictures at were just decoy photo-ops as well.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ok everybody lets keep count:

•Patrick has to pay debt.
•Lets interest accumulate over $20,000
•Fails to make an appeal and deadline runs out.
•Gets served papers for debtors exam and hides under blanket
•Gets dropped off at debtors exam and walks to bar, ducking through alleys
•Has his mother in law set up a lawyer and payment plan. Fucks that off too, now owes them
•Rants on Twitter for months saying he owes nothing, makes a lot of money, and the judge is retarded.

I’m sure THIS time for the contempt charge he’ll do the smart thing and take responsibility for his mistakes. I’m sure he’ll show up too.

Well, since you put it like that I don’t think he will show up after all!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I did some process serving work as a summer job back in college. Up here luckily, not in Orleans Parish. It’s shitty work. You don’t get paid unless you prove service. It was more fun to see the creative ways people tried to duck being served. I had a guy duck me for three weeks in Slidell. Finally one day I saw him at a bus stop, and I stood back a bit and when the bus came, I got on like I was a passenger, and when it got to the first stop I stood in front of him waiting to get off the bus, said his name, he looked at me and then I handed him the summons and said, you just got served, and got off the bus. Lol.

G

Wait a second…

View attachment 137808
March 6 Patrick is in Mexico.
View attachment 137806
March 9 Patrick claims his phone broke.

View attachment 137805
March 15th is when Patrick switches phones.

View attachment 137812
On March 17th his vacation supposedly starts.

But wait..

View attachment 137813

On March 4 he got BACK from his vacation…

WTF is going on here?
He did the same thing with Costa Rica. He tweets that he's returning from the trip just as he's about to begin to "throw us off". Then tweets pictures constantly pretending that they are retrospective

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So 20/21st Feb to 4th Mar he was away.
So when Shannon was knocking on his door he was hiding under the fart blanket
That's what I got. The server was there for 2613 on the paperwork. The "neighbor" she tried would have been where he was sitting staring at the computer screen watching the camera at 2611. "If she doesn't serve me it doesn't exist."

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
I did some process serving work as a summer job back in college. Up here luckily, not in Orleans Parish. It’s shitty work. You don’t get paid unless you prove service. It was more fun to see the creative ways people tried to duck being served. I had a guy duck me for three weeks in Slidell. Finally one day I saw him at a bus stop, and I stood back a bit and when the bus came, I got on like I was a passenger, and when it got to the first stop I stood in front of him waiting to get off the bus, said his name, he looked at me and then I handed him the summons and said, you just got served, and got off the bus. Lol.

Attachments

• nFwT3QisWFQa3Wlfnw1gC458xJn.jpg
    nFwT3QisWFQa3Wlfnw1gC458xJn.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 20

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He did think witness statements he wrote down in his phone could be used in a court hearing, instead of you know being actually said in court by the alleged witness, or recorded into a deposition.
He is such a bitch once he is in an actual courtroom. " Thats not me." and playing stupid that he didnt know he was in the wrong. Thats why he has that unwarranted arrogance because he plays dumb to get out out shit his whole life and then acts like he outsmarted everyone. Fuck this pig, lock him up or squeeze the shit out of him.