• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

JamesJCrowe

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I love how Shannon mentions that she checked online and saw that he was on a foreign vacation. She was literally hunting him down while he was telling us we were being hunted like dogs. The universe hates you, Rick. I wonder if she saw it on his Xwitter or here.

View attachment 137792
I like that even his neighbors are being bothered about this case

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I've noticed a new legal rick character on twitter today. No longer denying the judgement and shitting on the court publicly.

"I don"t recall stlaker"
74BF426C-E6FB-42F1-997E-885505660A8E.jpeg

5 minutes ago. Dont let the idiots win.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't think the timeline matches up with the dates. can one of you archival autists @Caverlock confirm. What it looks like might have happened is that Rick was tweeting like he was there when he was back home. The server was fooled du to pat's 143 iq. Could it be 5d chess from quasi to then get the server to state on the record that rick was avoiding his debt while on vacation and using his social media addiction against him. All due to Pat having to fake like he was there?

probably not... but that'd be cool to think about.
9FFF6EEB-9F0E-4CD2-B90F-BB3BCE8B3020.jpeg

In Mexico March 21st
Served on March 22nd