• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I imagine that this contempt filing could and probably will be watered down significantly by Sosnay…things like the $100/day penalty and so forth.

There is of course a chance that Patrick’s personality disorders will manifest in such a way that the judge hates Rick to a dissociative level, causing him to start meting out penalties beyond the motion. That’s assuming he shows.

Guess I’m gonna have to stay tuned.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I love that Rodney Stavros Halkias and Brinton Resto are still CC’d in to this ongoing nonsense. They must regret it all so profoundly.
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I love how Shannon mentions that she checked online and saw that he was on a foreign vacation. She was literally hunting him down while he was telling us we were being hunted like dogs. The universe hates you, Rick. I wonder if she saw it on his Xwitter or here.

Screenshot_20230725-175723_Drive.jpg