• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The PPP loan was public information, so there's nothing to really uncover. Imo, it was bullshit he was granted the TrumpBux, and he should've been investigated after bragging about paying off his motorcycle early shortly after receiving the money. But the reality is they're not going to investigate him for the $17k considering the amount of fraud involved with that program

They’ll get to the small amounts eventually, you can bet your house on that. I knew so many people who abused it for “free money” and I warned them all it would get examined eventually.

I may be wrong and it’s simply too vast to bother but when have they ever let tax fraud go?

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
15619E50-70FB-4707-BDC9-9E61D0769C63.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Rick's only chance is to ask for mercy & admit he was wrong

That's what's so great about this situation. Rick could still avoid prison if he was able to swallow his pride but he's been retarded enough to get himself into this situation up to now so why would he suddenly start acting logically? He's absolutely prideful enough to get himself imprisoned over this and I think that's absolutely the most likely scenario now.

He's also fat, which always has to be taken into account.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I don't see how anyone else couldv'e done it if its his email & phone number, & what card was used to fund the account? They're pretty strict with KYS (know your customer).
I think he keeps mentioning it because he knows that's a solid paper trail.
Exactly.

...and he's about to have a debtor's exam - either inside or outside of jail - where he gets to explain all of that under oath.

D'ya think Quasi will go easy on him?

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
The funniest part of this is Patrick getting driven to the law offices for the debtor's exam. For dramatic reenactment purposes, I imagine his hand on the door. Then a flash of insight. No, I don't have to attend this. I could be having a pint right now. Then I'll tweet that they're all terrorists. Yes, Patrick. This is the way.