• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He is stupid enough to no show the exam, then file for amortization and ghost the trustee.

Patrick’s ability to understand consequences is worse than many blacks.

Does anyone honestly believe that he’ll show up to court?
It actually blows my mind that apparently every prediction we made the last 2 months was spot-on. What an absolute retarded idiot

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
EC9A8C72-AD07-4C81-B3E7-494203E82472.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
It’s not out the realms of possibility a debtor exam uncovers their PPP fraud is it?

If q’s lawyer uncovers financial wrongdoing is he compelled to report his suspicions to the appropriate authorities?
The PPP loan was public information, so there's nothing to really uncover. Imo, it was bullshit he was granted the TrumpBux, and he should've been investigated after bragging about paying off his motorcycle early shortly after receiving the money. But the reality is they're not going to investigate him for the $17k considering the amount of fraud involved with that program