• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

G

Welp, the police are currently breaking down my door barricade as I xeet this after being tricked by my cyber stlakers... 1/31
cu.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Its just quasi's lawyer affirming as an officer of the court to attest that the exhibits are true to the best of his knowledge. its not a murder trial the fact its that long for a contempt motion not good.
My lawyer buddy said 60pages for a contempt motion is fucking huge. I sent him a screenshot of the analysis section and he said “that guy is fucked.”

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
if theres a warrant it means no SWATTing, if those financial penalties are approved thats a casual 3k a month extra to quasi which is ribs.
This is a really good point. If Pat wasn’t swatting himself, and it really was some crazy psycho who hates him, wouldn’t they absolutely jump at the chance to force a confrontation with police once a warrant is out for his arrest?

If MPD get a warrant for Pat and the swattings abruptly stop… wouldn’t they be a little suspicious?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That’s all the highlights, apologies for shitting up the thread.

Rick is absolutely fucked. Warrant for his arrest + 100$ a day. Debt amortization considered a stall tactic and not an actual debt payment plan. Skipped the debtors exam. Tweets used in court docs to show he won’t pay. HOW DOES THAT FEEL FUCKER? O&A PARTY!!! ROCK!!!!
Someone needs to inform that podcast he was just on. I mean he covers people who fake their shit