• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

G

from what I understand from the briefest of looks, this is an application/motion & Rick will get a chance to contest.
Rick's almost going full sovereign citizen but without any research, not accepting the legitimacy of the judgement & the courts' authority, demonstrated by blatent disregarded.

Rick's only chance is to ask for mercy & admit he was wrong, he's still going to have trouble convincing the judge that he intends to comply. I hope he argues himself into prison. This has the potential to be awesome!
He thinks he can resolve this using twitter. Getting a follower count broke his logic. He think's he's powerful for some reason.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
from what I understand from the briefest of looks, this is an application/motion & Rick will get a chance to contest.
Rick's almost going full sovereign citizen but without any research, not accepting the legitimacy of the judgement & the courts' authority, demonstrated by blatent disregarded.

Rick's only chance is to ask for mercy & admit he was wrong, he's still going to have trouble convincing the judge that he intends to comply. I hope he argues himself into prison. This has the potential to be awesome!
If I were his crisis manager, he would show up to court with the largest check he could afford made out to John Doe c/o Jerry Jen and lead his statement off by handing that to Pawlowski, along with showing proof of funds to the judge. Even better, instant transfer while in court via Zelle so no take-backsies.

Rick thinks this is all about right and wrong. He is wrong. It is about money and court orders. He will probably not understand that before he spends some time in the clink.

G

I know you're doing your cf-lite tm bit here (which, I always appreciate), but to be autistic using you as a prop to move da show along like a bobo call *sniff*. Anyone saying, well they are just tweets to twitter trolls, you're as stupid as Rick. If you tweet you don't owe any debt and there's no exam leading up to the exam, then skip it, that can absolutely be used. Social media posts can certainly be taken into account. It doesn't matter to whom they were sent. This is why you don't talk about shit.

Here's why its Tomlinson level thinking. Statutes, specifically around sanctions, usually have some requirement of good faith to them. Pick an affirmative defense he could use, and then apply logic that requires at least a 2.0 at Wisconsin hick 9th-grade problem-solving.

One of the most common defenses to Contempt would be, for example, the inability to comply. Now he has to also defend the tweets, but you notice the burden shift? Instead of quasi and his lawyers showing he's in contempt the burden is shifted to, "how did you have an inability to comply if you were tweeting for a week up to the exam and made no attempt to reschedule?

Are you saying you couldn't do better than him in problem-solving classes for dummies?
Social media regularly destroys the careers of rich influential people. Of course it's admitted to the court.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Patricia so emascualted even Pawlowski thinks he's effeminate
1690299112902.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

I really dont think TittyRicky will be able to have an about face of that caliber. That would destroy him as a person to do that, especially in public where all can hear. That would be letting the idiots win. I do think that that would be his best option if he werent so stubborn and possibly brain damaged though. I dont think Patrick will be able to maintain his histrionic outbursts in the courtroom, he will use the event to soapbox, like George Costanza did in that episode with the old man that was on that ship that sank, the pity contest.

Forum Clout
Lol, not a good look.

View attachment 137686

This nigga was living it up and eating Mexian lasagna with the Dutch while a process server was trying to serve him for avoiding his debt
Then the dumbass proceeds to publicly brag more than once about being wealthy enough to afford foreign vacations when trolls accuse him of being too poor to afford to pay his debts.

He's a fascinatingly stupid specimen.