• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Last edited:

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I can only imagine how many redditors are busting pig's balls right now.
piggled.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Well, now we know. Patty spent his last dollars on the Mexico vacation specifically to avoid getting served for the debtor's exam by being out of the country. He is literally just the lib version of Ethan Ralph minus fucking prostitutes. #RalphamalePat

11.png

Maybe he broke his phone on purpose to justify not checking his emails? It's definitely a Pat move to do that even if it only kicks down the can by only a week.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
So is it saying that he will be put in jail until he complies to a financial exam? Wonder why he doesn't want that to happen. PPP fraud? Crypto exchanges?
from what I understand from the briefest of looks, this is an application/motion & Rick will get a chance to contest.
Rick's almost going full sovereign citizen but without any research, not accepting the legitimacy of the judgement & the courts' authority, demonstrated by blatent disregarded.

Rick's only chance is to ask for mercy & admit he was wrong, he's still going to have trouble convincing the judge that he intends to comply. I hope he argues himself into prison. This has the potential to be awesome!