• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
This would appear to be missing the exhibits themselves. Its just the affidavit referencing them. Just me speculating of course. Maybe those are not allowed to be public?
Someone on r/wontseehimnomore posted that Dan is following up on the missing pages, as he paid $75 for 59 and didn’t get all of them.

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
View attachment 137652
PIG MAN PIG MAN
HAHA CHARADE YOU ARE
Pat treats Twitter like it's his ticket to stardom, admiration and respect. In all reality, it is an aircraft carrier sized rake he has hit himself in the face with for the last 5 years. He is so addicted to it, his mortal Nemesis who doesn't know he exists lol) has bought it and changed its name, it has cost him tens of thousands of dollars, and effectively ended his "career" as a writer. If he was addicted to booze his family would have disowned him by now.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I really dont think TittyRicky will be able to have an about face of that caliber. That would destroy him as a person to do that, especially in public where all can hear. That would be letting the idiots win. I do think that that would be his best option if he werent so stubborn and possibly brain damaged though. I dont think Patrick will be able to maintain his histrionic outbursts in the courtroom, he will use the event to soapbox, like George Costanza did in that episode with the old man that was on that ship that sank, the pity contest.
Exactly. I think he'll blow off the contempt hearing too because if he goes, in his mind, he'll be admitting the debt and admitting he's wrong. I'm waiting quietly for his knock.

G

So now that we’ve established that he is stupid enough to no show the exam, then file for amortization and ghost the trustee.

This guy has the forward thinking abilities than a black.

Does anyone honestly believe that he’ll show up to court?
:fighter_sm: uncanny valley grammatical structure

"child." would make a personal note...and then fuck with you on a subsequent/seperate timeline.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well, now we know. Patty spent his last dollars on the Mexico vacation specifically to avoid getting served for the debtor's exam by being out of the country. He is literally just the lib version of Ethan Ralph minus fucking prostitutes. #RalphamalePat

View attachment 137682

Maybe he broke his phone on purpose to justify not checking his emails? It's definitely a Pat move to do that even if it only kicks down the can by only a week.
Holy shit, that could be it. The “I thought my phone was water proof” is really retarded - even for Pat. Pretty much everyone - especially people his age know your phone should never get wet.