• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
5671DD94-D9F6-4AE0-AD85-9E500992D7BE.jpeg

G

View attachment 137690

Well, just had my first ever hands-free orgasm.

View attachment 137691

OH GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

This is a request from Quasi's lawyer to the court, asking the court to find Pat in contempt. It lays out the evidence that he's in contempt, including some of his "LOL I'M NEVER GONNA PAY HIM!!1!!" xeets.

It requests the court to order Pat's arrest and imprisonment

View attachment 137696

It requests the court to order Pat to pay for his own arrest and imprisonment

View attachment 137701

It orders Pat to pay Quasi's costs for having to even request such a thing, plus a hundred dollar per day payment to Quasi for having to put up with this shit. This does not come out of Pat's debt; it's just for his insolence.

It's not a court order, it's just a request to the court from Q's lawyer; but I find it very convincing and Pat's going to have a hard fuckin' time arguing against it at his hearing next month. It doesn't help that there's an affidavit from the trustee Pat was supposed to be working with saying that Pat fucked him over. Also Legal Aid won't help Pat with a civil matter like this, and since he's already stiffed one lawyer (the trustee) I wish him the very best of luck hiring another one.
OK nice assessment FB, but can you cover the part where nigger cock stretches his asshole in county?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
They’ll get to the small amounts eventually, you can bet your house on that. I knew so many people who abused it for “free money” and I warned them all it would get examined eventually.

I may be wrong and it’s simply too vast to bother but when have they ever let tax fraud go?
Pretty recently, I'd say
Screenshot_20230725_121840_Chrome.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Dan is my hero, he's a real ass dude.

Let bygones be bygones.
You wish, Dougie.

If he goes for you under Swiss law for those anti-semitic emails you sent to people at his company, your legal paperwork will be next up for discussion. Remember, you used Protonmail - a Swiss email provider - to send them, and accusing someone of anti-semitism is a felony under Swiss law.

That'll be funny.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
Pat will gain 50 pounds in prison from the 10,000 calories in negro seed that will be forcibly pumped down his throat every day.

Remember Patrick: If anyone tries to hurt you in County Jail, find the nearest CO and explain what happened. The inmate will get in trouble and everyone else will know not to mess with you because they might get a trip to the warden's office.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You wish, Dougie.

If he goes for you under Swiss law for those anti-semitic emails you sent to people at his company, your legal paperwork will be next up for discussion. Remember, you used Protonmail - a Swiss email provider - to send them, and accusing someone of anti-semitism is a felony under Swiss law.

That'll be funny.

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Did he really go ducking through alleyways after niggi and/or lynne dropped him off? He posted pictures from a bar that same day. The doodles are oopsied, and can't be un-oopsied

Yes. It's no coincidence he went to the Swinging Door, a new, better bar for him (over hooli's), which sits exactly halfway between Hemmer's Office and the hovel on the shortest walking route back (rather than driving on the highway).

This remains one of the most absurd facts of the case to me. Lynne dropped him off at his debtor's exam and Fatty just walked away towards home, stopping at a bar halfway to get shitfaced drunk and ramble to atalkers for a couple hours about how the exam will never happen.