• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
take your fucking gabagool law degree over to danforo. I don't want threats on the website I run. I'm sure you've been in court many times. Judges don't like people getting cute with skirting the law. You're basically doing the "won't someone rid me of this turbulent hilde" and thinking you're clever.

(for the 1.2 retards https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_one_rid_me_of_this_turbulent_priest )
You really did yourself in now fucktard. Expect your face on a cake and some fat kids hands flipping you off.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
Okay for real though, this is solid advice that has been passed down from generations in my family.

First day of prison, in the cafeteria, you look around and find the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the room. You then punch him as hard as you can in his face, tell him it's because he looked at you funny, and then eat whatever is on his tray.

Word will get around quick that you're crazy, unhinged, and not to be messed with. "Oh wow he did that to Big Tito? I can only imagine what he'd do to me!"

Forum Clout
Okay for real though, this is solid advice that has been passed down from generations in my family.

First day of prison, in the cafeteria, you look around and find the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the room. You then punch him as hard as you can in his face, tell him it's because he looked at you funny, and then eat whatever is on his tray.

Word will get around quick that you're crazy, unhinged, and not to be messed with. "Oh wow he did that to Big Tito? I can only imagine what he'd do to me!"
Patrick thinks he is Rohrshach so cafeteria shenanigans is 100% what he'd try (and probably fail miserably).

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Let me take one guess at why your family is rife with criminals sharing prison tips and what the predilection is.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
In all this kerfuffle I hope nobody forgets Brinton. I hope someone lets him know his client is going to prison.

Nice gamesmanship, stupid.

download.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

aren't you in Sweeden tho'? you'd get yourself in big trouble... they'd deny you access to the yoga class for at least a week!

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Here’s what a slightly less brain damaged retard might do if they got the same ideas:

Don’t show to the exam but call up and apologise explaining that you’re ill/family member is ill/family emergency/car has broken down etc. Repeat this numerous times. Then file the amortisation plan but actually make contact with the trustee. Go through all the motions but never actually pay.

The end result is the same but it’s probably years later.

Pig if you do any of these things it will be because I gave you the idea.
He could have just paid in the first place but he chose to be a fucking nigger