• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Porsalin, you aren’t going to be able to come up with one conclusive Fatrick Documentary. This season of Fat has been delivering ribs at a frantic pace no one can keep up. Release what you have as Part 1 before he gets his ass reamed out in court, then finish up the rest after.
he should do it in parts were fawkin starvin ova hea

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230725-161004_Chrome.jpg
Pat still denying the debt. Is he going for an insanity defence?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Porsalin, you aren’t going to be able to come up with one conclusive Fatrick Documentary. This season of Fat has been delivering ribs at a frantic pace no one can keep up. Release what you have as Part 1 before he gets his ass reamed out in court, then finish up the rest after.

This is the only smart way of doing things at this point. It makes no sense to try and wait until all this is over to make the definitive pig documentary because it's impossible to know how long this'll go on for and how it's going to end. Even if pig gets thrown in prison, he'll find new ways to keep providing us with content; most likely just by constantly tweeting and denying where he is while still threatening us with it.

Fat.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I mean SURELY Patrick is gonna cave, Lynne will start the monthly payments, etc.

Patrick is a psychotic moron but he's a soft boy. Patrick will not allow himself to go to jail, not his environment despite how largely delusional he is.

The patty in jail arc is funny but like I said I don't see it occuring.

Or...this rollercoaster is gonna go to the moons of hilarity

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I mean SURELY Patrick is gonna cave, Lynne will start the monthly payments, etc.

Patrick is a psychotic moron but he's a soft boy. Patrick will not allow himself to go to jail, not his environment despite how largely delusional he is.

The patty in jail arc is funny but like I said I don't see it occuring.
@Steve Ramone put it best a week or so ago
When trying to predict Pat's behaviour, choose the dumbest option and you'll still be wrong because he did something so stupid no rational person could even comprehend it.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
@Steve Ramone put it best a week or so ago
Which funnily has been true, like no showing the debtors exam, buuut jail?

Pat is a faggot little Doughboy. He is not dumb enough to literally place himself in jail, a place that could possibly break his sanity further.

Really he's just acting like a shitty con man. A con man being dragged through the courts, delaying under any ways possible, kicking and screaming, and will have to face reality in August finally.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Can someone smarter than me clear something up?

Quasi’s lawyer doesn’t have to explain that he has spent years and huge sums of money trying to obtain the judgement incurred because of Patrick’s lawsuit because it just doesn’t matter? As far as this judge is concerned, the original case doesn’t matter, it’s not on the table. It’s just simple he’s refusing to follow court orders let’s do something about it?

As a non lawyer and retard, I’d want my attorney to give an argument to the judge that’s basically “Patrick started this whole thing and my client has spent years and wasted a lot of money trying to reclaim his attorney fees…”

But the facts involve convey this anyway without having to be laid out, basically?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Quasi’s lawyer doesn’t have to explain that he has spent years and huge sums of money trying to obtain the judgement incurred because of Patrick’s lawsuit because it just doesn’t matter? As far as this judge is concerned, the original case doesn’t matter, it’s not on the table. It’s just simple he’s refusing to follow court orders let’s do something about it?

As a non lawyer and retard, I’d want my attorney to give an argument to the judge that’s basically “Patrick started this whole thing and my client has spent years and wasted a lot of money trying to reclaim his attorney fees…”

But the facts involve convey this anyway without having to be laid out, basically?
Yes.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout

This is a separate case, a separate charge. It is tied, but yes things are viewed in individual chunks, with a bit of overlapping if it is -relevant-.

Like how pat brought up utterly irrelevant (tho slightly relevant) shit on his court recording tapes. This ain't the hearing or case for that bro, tell me what I'm actually asking.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
View attachment 137768Pat still denying the debt. Is he going for an insanity defence?
Could he feign a learning disability, mental illness, or substance abuse problem as some kind of defense? If course, he'd need the testimony or proper documentation from a physician and/or behavioral health care professional, but we all know he's too stubborn and ignorant to actually do that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m wondering if Pat is so delusional at this point he actually convinced himself he is an ACTUAL TOUGH GUY that in jail nobody would mess with. It’s very clear he’s lost all touch with reality when it comes to his mental health and he thinks he can delay this reality forever and when he does go to prison all the other inmates will look at him as an equal.