• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Patrick is a psychotic moron but he's a soft boy. Patrick will not allow himself to go to jail, not his environment despite how largely delusional he is.

The patty in jail arc is funny but like I said I don't see it occuring.
Rick believes he can talk his way out of anything but gets crazy-mad when he cant - examples being police on porch, & (almost) during the Nadowski case. He will probably be in constant denial right up until the cuffs go on, & probably after that.
Avoiding jail means admitting he was wrong & owes the money, he'll definitely kick-off before 'letting the idiots win'.

Judges generally like stumblebums who fuck-up, but Rick will never admit fault. Haha!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
well when we getting it
well-were-waiting-gif-1.gif

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
retards like that cali dmv lawyer babble about stalkers and other shit. Same with Brinton's incoherent complaint. Sometimes it could work in biasing a judge, but from an abductive case the odds of it working vs making things worse are like 10:1. The "throw shit at the wall" approach, is exactly the opposite of what you should do. As we saw with adding quasi as a defendant all that does is allow for more avenues of defense. It also just distracts things.

Remember when Pena basically said, nothing else thanks, your honor. You do that. Divorcing emotion from things is difficult, which is why your lawyer should be doing that for you. It's why all the shit you guys want, durrrr why can't quasi doesn't quasi use the josiah audio. Why would you want to get bogged down in arguing if its even admissible? Should it be? Yeah it's a two-party state, but there's always a counterargument, and an appeal, and a motion for demurrer, or summary judgment, etc.etc. Stick to the best case you have and the best argument you have. That's how the prosecution fucked up with Zimmerman.

If I had to guess, quasi has probably gotten pissed at his lawyers more than once with something like. LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT WE CANT USE ANY OF IT, but then you talk to your attorney, who you pay to advocate for you but to be divorced from the emotion , and understand what i outlined above.
Quasi must have good representation. Like you said sometimes you can get some charismatic as hell lawyer who can spin story's to a receptive judge but faaaawk talk about a gamble. Cocky move.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
to add more shit that no one cares about. Schulman literally said, "That's not what is in front of me, resubmit that and I'll rule on it". This was in reference to the dmv idiot saying "This is just like a subpoena to google or facebook, they would have to return business records". In judge's words, he was saying "Hey, retard I'm ruling on a motion to quash for john doe 1's identity. That is not what a subpoena for records are. Remove him and then submit it. You don't subpoena facebook and add Zuckerberg as the defendant"

Streamline your case. Submit the best and most clear evidence you have that won't be objected to. Stick to the defined procedures and rules of the court.
I find it actually stunning the amount of dogshit lawyers. Is it just easy to become a lawyer in the USA or somethin?

Basic things to be competent just fly over their head.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Could he feign a learning disability, mental illness, or substance abuse problem as some kind of defense? If course, he'd need the testimony or proper documentation from a physician and/or behavioral health care professional, but we all know he's too stubborn and ignorant to actually do that.
I think it would only be relevant in a criminal setting but this is just civil. He has competency as he’s hired lawyers (just to ignore them) and the key issue basically stems from failing to show up the the debtors exam in April 2023. It would be virtually impossible to argue to a judge you’ve been ‘normal’ for four decades but then have suddenly developed some mental condition within the last three months which has prevented you from leaving your house and contacting a court appointed trustee.

Lucky Buddha Beer

Forum Clout
I think it would only be relevant in a criminal setting but this is just civil. He has competency as he’s hired lawyers (just to ignore them) and the key issue basically stems from failing to show up the the debtors exam in April 2023. It would be virtually impossible to argue you’ve been ‘normal’ for fours decades but then have suddenly developed some mental condition within the last three months which has prevented you from leaving your house and contacting a court appointed trustee.
I'm clinically insane stlaker. Thinking otherwise are simply your delusions of me being normal and functional.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
retards like that cali dmv lawyer babble about stalkers and other shit. Same with Brinton's incoherent complaint. Sometimes it could work in biasing a judge, but from an abductive case the odds of it working vs making things worse are like 10:1. The "throw shit at the wall" approach, is exactly the opposite of what you should do. As we saw with adding quasi as a defendant all that does is allow for more avenues of defense. It also just distracts things.

Remember when Pena basically said, nothing else thanks, your honor. You do that. Divorcing emotion from things is difficult, which is why your lawyer should be doing that for you. It's why all the shit you guys want, durrrr why can't quasi doesn't quasi use the josiah audio. Why would you want to get bogged down in arguing if its even admissible? Should it be? Yeah it's a two-party state, but there's always a counterargument, and an appeal, and a motion for demurrer, or summary judgment, etc.etc. Stick to the best case you have and the best argument you have. That's how the prosecution fucked up with Zimmerman.

If I had to guess, quasi has probably gotten pissed at his lawyers more than once with something like. LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT WE CANT USE ANY OF IT, but then you talk to your attorney, who you pay to advocate for you but to be divorced from the emotion , and understand what i outlined above.

I guess also the judge is dealing with a full docket of bullshit all day every day, he is brand new to this complete retardation happening on a radio show forum, so just don’t complicate it, he can’t possibly grasp the intricacies of Dan Mullen filming you and playing with voodoo toys etc so don’t bother bringing it up.

To my midwit problem solving brain I can’t see a single route Patrick can take.

You were ignorant of the proceedings? Nope, you’ve been served on record and have posted on your public social media you are fully aware of it all.

You haven’t got the means to comply? Nope, you posted on your public social media that you have and are choosing not to. You’ve also documented years of travel and spending lavishly.

You haven’t got round to arranging a deal? Nope, your own lawyer struck you off for not complying with a deal you signed.

You don’t agree with “paying your abuser?” Doesn’t matter, not relevant to the case at hand.

You’re being swatted / trolled? Doesn’t matter, people have sympathy for it but it’s not relevant.

What can he possibly do? The only optimal move left is getting a lawyer to plead for leniency and yet another chance to comply with the court and just accept whatever happens for refusing till this point. He won’t do that obviously because he’s borderline learning disabled.