• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan just dropped the docs

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Yes. It's no coincidence he went to the Swinging Door, a new, better bar for him (over hooli's), which sits exactly halfway between Hemmer's Office and the hovel on the shortest walking route back (rather than driving on the highway).

This remains one of the most absurd facts of the case to me. Lynne dropped him off at his debtor's exam and Fatty just walked away towards home, stopping at a bar halfway to get shitfaced drunk and ramble to atalkers for a couple hours about how the exam will never happen.
its like a kid who doesnt wanna show his mom his bad report card

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
He had 10 (or 15?) days after it was domesticated in January. The court record shows he was properly served back then. The debt is done. Its treated as a Wisconsin judgment. There's no appeals. He can try the amortization again, Bankruptcy, or potentially wait out the 20-30 years for the SoL. Even death likely won't erase the debt.
And quasi couldn't even go after Annabelle for it on account of, you know, Patrick being "estranged" legally and all.

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
This is what late stage internet addiction looks like. As long as I tweet that I don't owe it, I don't. As long as I tell someone online they're going to jail for hurting my feelings, they're in for life. As long as I ignore my debts and tweet that I don't have them, the online reality supersedes the objective one in the Milwaukee courts. As long as I can get the news to believe me, then I will never get caught for swaTTing myself. If I say I'm a celebrity and a big deal online, and I have enough followers, that means I'm a big deal. If I just post about how white supremacist NAZI domestic terrorists are attacking me, and not people mocking me for being fat, stupid, lazy and fat and fat and fat, then I'm a leftist hero and not a porcine high school dropout who keeps perpetuating a losing battle I claim to win online but objectively lost years ago.

As long as he can reach social media to play pretend, he think he can just ignore the rest of it and reality won't cancel out fantasy.

Sorry, jellytits, your "truth"... isn't. The court doesn't take social media likes and the word of Paul Weimer into account when deciding whether you get to skip court, refuse court orders and lie while flaunting it at every turn.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
On the "pretend" podcast Patrick literally called the two different judges in his cases "incompetent." He told Josiah he would never pay Quasi even if he was ordered to.

Civil contempt is an odd thing. Judges have huge discretion. Patrick may be fucked but typically if there is any cooperation at all from a defendant judges will punish as lightly as possible.

Patrick will be asked by lawyers and maybe even the judge about some of what he's tweeted and said. If Patrick is anything but humble, he will be going to jail at minimum.

From his point of view he's getting swaTTed and he doesn't think he should owe money to his stlakers, but he also did not file an appeal which would be the adult way to handle it.

Again, judges in civil court tend to be lenient. Patrick's job is to give the judge a reason to be so, and I just don't think he's up to the task.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Even someone who's defense in court was claiming to be 75% retarded knows what Patrick deserves:
1690306710156.png

1690306772541.png

SQUAT AND COUGH, PATRICK!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Wait, wait I have to break out of this character for this one, whatever made Boomia the nigger cock guy? I mean you're the guy that laid down for the state to take, like 5 times, a now almost universally agreed failed prophylactic.
Remind me again what you got banned for? Was it calling in a bomb threat on a hotel, threatening to murder Patrick, or posting photos of your nauseatingly fat kids?

And what were the Dutch Wars? Why were you fighting with Dougie?

Be nice or you'll need another 6 month self imposed timeout.
Christ, imagine thinking that taking a break from here is some kind of insult.

Last edited:
G

Remind me again what you got banned for? Was it calling in a bomb threat on a hotel, threatening to murder Patrick, or posting photos of your nauseatingly fat kids?

And what were the Dutch Wars? Why were you fighting with Dougie?
Are you suggesting the debunked bomb threat was real? Are you suggesting Patrick or anybody was ever threatened here? I don't recall anybody making physical threats and why are you saying I have kids? I'm a single gay black male, the kind who prefers state simps for his anal bottoms. Dougie and me have never had a problem are you confusing me with somebody else?

Plus nice Patrick level evading on the original question, I guess the chinkyjew sauce has damaged your brain.

G

Linger longer faggot, I think the fat wop said "HILDY needed to be culled" and I'm pretty sure admin confused Hildeman's unknown address on 411.com, with Boomia's address being known and thought he was suggesting that he was going to Hildeman's not that Hildeman could goto his own. How's that heart feel? I here guys like you have heart attacks all the time. Faggot canuck.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Are you thugthesthing the debunked bomb threat wath real? Are you thuggething Patrick or anybody wath ever threatened here? I don't recall anybody making phythical threats and why are you thaying I have kidth? I'm a thingle gay black male, the kind who preferth thate thimps for his anal bottomth. Dougie and me have never had a problem are you confuthing me with thomebody else?

Pluth nithe Patrick level evading on the original quethion, I gueth the chinkyjew thauce hath damaged your brain.