COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
dc20c149300bc655.jpg
3f915a5a56aed444.png

Snake

My main squeeze works at a large grocery chain that everyone knows about. She texted me and said they're gonna start "asking about vaccine status" now. Not sure what that means, but it's scary how nutty the world is.
People quitting over it is creating tens of millions of jobs, little one. I'm sorry you're so stupid to understand the Biden economy. Hush now.

I wonder what's going to happen with interstate trucking going on strike on the 15th possibly.

G

People quitting over it is creating tens of millions of jobs, little one. I'm sorry you're so stupid to understand the Biden economy. Hush now.

I wonder what's going to happen with interstate trucking going on strike on the 15th possibly.
I tried to ignore it all - no media, really - but the fag-fascism found a way back into my life.

A large portion of the population must die. God I sure hope the Jews cooked up something wicked in the vaxxes.

Snake

I tried to ignore it all - no media, really - but the fag-fascism found a way back into my life.

A large portion of the population must die. God I sure hope the Jews cooked up something wicked in the vaxxes.
2-6 years all these retards either are going to be dead, or tremendously suffering with irreversible disorders. It's a win win.

They'll all get their multiple boosters and keep compounding their compromised immune systems with their sludge lined arteries. 99% of my coworkers are vaxxed and I'm only keeping in contact when I leave mostly to hear who dies (((suddenly))).

G

2-6 years all these retards either are going to be dead, or tremendously suffering with irreversible disorders. It's a win win.

They'll all get their multiple boosters and keep compounding their compromised immune systems with their sludge lined arteries.

It'd really be a missed opportunity for UN-gaianist depop cabal if this isn't the case. The opportunity will never come again.

G

That's not gonna happen...

Like I said if you're allergic than take Ivermectin, but at least try to take the vaccine so that the Era of masks can end.
He asked you a question. Where do you draw the line? You don't want to answer because either you know that line is about to get crossed, or you're afraid of showing your true colors...... that or you have no line because you're a government simp who will do anything asked of you.

Last edited by a moderator: