COVID Bullshit Thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
vb030w.png
people's cocks are gonna stop working

lovitz.gif

G

Sadly already infiltrated by press (& no doubt feds), but at least some are preparing:
[MEDIA=streamable]9urdkg[/MEDIA]

Also fuck the press, no threats were made (despite the annotations) & the literally talk about being peaceful & law abiding
This type of shit is going to spark the actual death camps. They are going to false fag a legit attempted takeover via terroristic plots by "anti covid restriction extremists", and at that point it's going to be all over for free society

This type of shit is going to spark the actual death camps. They are going to false fag a legit attempted takeover via terroristic plots by "anti covid restriction extremists", and at that point it's going to be all over for free society
I agree, & it's probably what they're hoping for for the reasons you said... but the camps are built already so how do we peacefully avoid getting fucked?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
This. SO MUCH THIS!!1

Yeah, instead of the lawful protests of literally millions of citizens, there will be glownigger syndicates who will become the targets of government and media as an excuse to crack down even harder. Anyone who gets dragged into this is a mark. "Oh, we're training people how to box." Are they retarded? You're going to box with someone who has pepper spray, a taser and a gun. Nicely done.

I agree, & it's probably what they're hoping for for the reasons you said... but the camps are built already so how do we peacefully avoid getting fucked?
a) Do Nothing & stay out of dodge. They're not going after every single person, and the protests are overwhelming as it is
b) Peaceably protest, which is already happening

So, those first two already exist. Everything in between those and option c) are bullshit operations that achieve nothing, and make it worse. Option c) is

c) Revolutionary War, which consists of citizens using any means necessary to destroy physical obstacles to an oppressive elite

I don't think c) will happen because this shit is worldwide, and nobody is banking (lol) on that to happen. If it does come to pass, well, so be it. I think they're letting things become so intolerable so they'll install a preferable "Great Awakening" system to remove old politicians and systems - even eliminating them - and replacing it with the NEW WORLD ORDER, BROTHER, which will be tolerable at first but not at its conclusion.

Whatever your philosophy is, these subgroups who basically admit they're committing some form of terrorism are fake and gay. It's no different than the Alt-Right Richard Spencer bullshit, which was just a honeypot for muh right wing extremists.

G

Blend in to the best of your ability. Don't be Mr. moral crusader. As the saying goes the people who start revolutions usually don't live to see the end of them. Get used to giving up comfort in exchange for your dignity.

medium wyzzz

Honestly, you guys are gonna fucking HATE ME for this, but the Vax works. You all know those are just minimal cases?

Some people have weird reactions, so we'll just give THEM the Ivermectin.

Other than that, you should probably get tested to see what your allergic to before you get the Vax to see if anything in there will fug you up.

There's also like 40 of them or something, so see which one is the best for you.

Honestly, you guys are gonna fucking HATE ME for this, but the Vax works. You all know those are just minimal cases?

Some people have weird reactions, so we'll just give THEM the Ivermectin.

Other than that, you should probably get tested to see what your allergic to before you get the Vax to see if anything in there will fug you up.

There's also like 40 of them or something, so see which one is the best for you.
I'm not gonna hate you, but I'll ask a good faith question: How bad would the vax need to be before you objected to it?

The narrative has already changed significantly (can still catch & spread now & does cause menstrual issues), but what if Cancer rates rise (100s)%, stroke rates up 82%, myocarditis up (off the scale)%, demonstrable negative immunity (Cov' specific & general) so basically AIDS, microclotting provable be D-Dimer test in 60+% of vax takers (one dose), other immune dysregulation too... I can back all I've mentioned with citeable sources... but what would be the tipping-point for you to think that it might not be a good thing?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Berenson's latest article is worth reading.

A highlight:
Here’s what Albert Bourla, Pfizer’s chief executive officer, said on Monday in an interview on CNBC:

The hope is that we will achieve something that will have way, way better protection, particularly against infections because the protection against the hospitalizations and the severe disease, it is, it is reasonable right now, with the current vaccines as long as you are having let’s say the third dose.

Read those words very carefully.

Protection against “severe disease” is “reasonable right now” for people who have taken a “third dose” of Pfizer’s vaccine.

Put aside the fact that even those words are at best an optimistic interpretation of current data.

Put aside the fact that Pfizer has NEVER compared a three-dose vaccine regimen to a placebo in a clinical trial.

Put aside the fact that “reasonable right now” suggests that any effect of a third dose will not last.

What the chief executive of Pfizer is telling you is THAT IF YOU RECEIVED TWO DOSES OF HIS COMPANY’S VACCINE LAST YEAR, YOUR PROTECTION IS GONE.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I'm not gonna hate you, but I'll ask a good faith question: How bad would the vax need to be before you objected to it?

The narrative has already changed significantly (can still catch & spread now & does cause menstrual issues), but what if Cancer rates rise (100s)%, stroke rates up 82%, myocarditis up (off the scale)%, demonstrable negative immunity (Cov' specific & general) so basically AIDS, microclotting provable be D-Dimer test in 60+% of vax takers (one dose), other immune dysregulation too... I can back all I've mentioned with citeable sources... but what would be the tipping-point for you to think that it might not be a good thing?
How the fuck can you remember this shit, but not write down a password? Remarkable.

Snake

I can't find it but there was a Mayo Clinic doctor that was saying in the middle of last year that there's been a 20x higher amount of cancers coming through his office since the rollout.

G

You could simplify this. Take out the data and the science and just say "You're a fucking queer if you take a government shot for a sniffle cough ya retarded fag."