COVID Bullshit Thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I can't find it but there was a Mayo Clinic doctor that was saying in the middle of last year that there's been a 20x higher amount of cancers coming through his office since the rollout.
it was posted in this thread, somewhere. Already told my mom not to get any more shots or she'll die before she gets grandkids

G

Just took a peek at r/politics and noticed several headlines about Anthony Fauci getting tons of death threats and whatnot due to anti vaxxers. With all the new developments coming out exposing him as a lying sack of shit, how much you wanna bet they are going to whack him before the controversy gets too big and blame it on one of us?

Last edited by a moderator:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Just took a peek at r/politics and noticed several headlines about Anthony Fauci getting tons of death threats and whatnot due to anti vaxxers. With all the new developments coming out exposing him as a lying sack of shit, how much you wanna bet they are going to whack him before the controversy gets too big and blame it on one of us?
I have seen that he’s been coming unglued lately. When he called that senator a moron and then mumbled “Jesus Christ” on a hot mic, I chuckled.

G

He's one of the most annoying figures in American history. The voice, the rodent face, the bold deception. Guy really does deserve to have his face ripped off by a bear.

G

20220112_004742.jpg

Age.

I almost couldn't do the bit since it's upset my day, I had to look a this posh family's other vids... of-course they're environmentalists (yet 4 kids - hypocrites)... but obviously I'm conflicted since it's nice to see a family doing stuff together, but not-nice to see kids indoctrinated.

Apparently they were involved in 'Comic Relief', which is a national TV telethon type thing where celebs fellate themselves & encourage the public to donate money to africa, etc. All while often being paid a huge appearance fee. The mother said the best part was meeting Richard Curtis, all I can do is cleanse myself with this 2 minute documentary:

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
You don't get 95% of NBA players vaccinated without
Age.

I almost couldn't do the bit since it's upset my day, I had to look a this posh family's other vids... of-course they're environmentalists (yet 4 kids - hypocrites)... but obviously I'm conflicted since it's nice to see a family doing stuff together, but not-nice to see kids indoctrinated.

Apparently they were involved in 'Comic Relief', which is a national TV telethon type thing where celebs fellate themselves & encourage the public to donate money to africa, etc. All while often being paid a huge appearance fee. The mother said the best part was meeting Richard Curtis, all I can do is cleanse myself with this 2 minute documentary:

1-4% of the money collected goes to Africa generally. be very careful when you give in charity.

1-4% of the money collected goes to Africa generally. be very careful when you give in charity.
Charities are one of the biggest modern-day scams going, which is why prominent CEOs often move into that sector. I've been doing a thing on it; the kind old women who donate / work for free in 'charity shops' juxtaposed with the expensive cars, dinners & world travel of the charity execs.

Many people don't realise that a charity can turn-over millions but if it's all spent on 'expenses' / running costs then there's no obligation to give anything to anyone, they've just got to balance that book.

medium wyzzz

I'm not gonna hate you, but I'll ask a good faith question: How bad would the vax need to be before you objected to it?

The narrative has already changed significantly (can still catch & spread now & does cause menstrual issues), but what if Cancer rates rise (100s)%, stroke rates up 82%, myocarditis up (off the scale)%, demonstrable negative immunity (Cov' specific & general) so basically AIDS, microclotting provable be D-Dimer test in 60+% of vax takers (one dose), other immune dysregulation too... I can back all I've mentioned with citeable sources... but what would be the tipping-point for you to think that it might not be a good thing?
That's not gonna happen...

Like I said if you're allergic than take Ivermectin, but at least try to take the vaccine so that the Era of masks can end.