COVID Bullshit Thread

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
I don't know why everyone is still acting so gay about vaccines at this point. I can maybe understand the logic behind encouraging vaccination a year ago because the official trial data (whether you believe it or not) showed the mRNA vaccines were like 95% effective at preventing symptoms and significantly reduced transmission so you could theoretically eliminate the virus if enough people took the shot.

Now it's a completely different story and the vaccines only supposedly prevent transmission at a reduced rate and very short time period (efficacy after the booster is apparently 10 weeks) so the only reason to get the vaccine is if you're morbidly obese or old as fuck. I know most of you here are conspiracy-minded boomers that think the vaccine is the holocaust except for real this time, but all I'm saying is even if you go by the assumptions of the mainstream narrative, being a pushy faggot about the vaccine makes no sense and is retarded.

RobertMewler

I don't know why everyone is still acting so gay about vaccines at this point. I can maybe understand the logic behind encouraging vaccination a year ago because the official trial data (whether you believe it or not) showed the mRNA vaccines were like 95% effective at preventing symptoms and significantly reduced transmission so you could theoretically eliminate the virus if enough people took the shot.

Now it's a completely different story and the vaccines only supposedly prevent transmission at a reduced rate and very short time period (efficacy after the booster is apparently 10 weeks) so the only reason to get the vaccine is if you're morbidly obese or old as fuck. I know most of you here are conspiracy-minded boomers that think the vaccine is the holocaust except for real this time, but all I'm saying is even if you go by the assumptions of the mainstream narrative, being a pushy faggot about the vaccine makes no sense and is retarded.
Even if they were a cure-all, don't force it on me and make me show my papers in order to buy groceries. The fuck outta here with your fascism (not you, OP obviously).

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
4STCEIUK4JE2BDEMRGW7GYI6SE.jpg

images (11).jpeg

Last edited:

Given my history of bad reactions to vaccines/medications, I'm very hesitant about getting one shot, much less a whole series of shots that increase the possibility of a negative reaction greatly. If I get one and have some side effects for a few days, maybe I could live with that. But to keep rolling the dice over and over is just too risky.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The thing is if you blame the jews for something, people will latch on to it...

Just look at jews did 911. The evidence they have for that is LITTERALY a joke (no, I'm not kidding) as people are still retarded enough to believe it...
Yes! The dancing israelis bit is HILARIOUS!

Especially the part where that one dude holds up a flame to the WTC THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED! Such a kneeslapper!

Dancing Israelis lighter photo

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Yes! The dancing israelis bit is HILARIOUS!

Especially the part where that one dude holds up a flame to the WTC THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED! Such a kneeslapper!

Dancing Israelis lighter photo
You’re just gullible dude. Wikileaks is obviously lying unlike our government. Why would anyone of them lie? They don’t have anything to lose. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
You’re just gullible dude. Wikileaks is obviously lying unlike our government. Why would anyone of them lie? They don’t have anything to lose. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.
You make a good point, especially considering that no government has ever lied to its citizens in all of recorded human history.

Maybe I was wrong here.

RobertMewler

"The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job."

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
"The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job."

Nice “mandate”, stupid.