• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

COVID Bullshit Thread

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
"The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job."

Allahu akbar

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
0b32aec8567138d8.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
They’ve just started to lose money now. Not enough people getting vaxes to justify closing other businesses down. The medias been backing off slowly. Probably within a year or so they’ll downplay it, or never mention it. Especially for the elections. Just an aside the republicans are more than likely running trump again. The media is already pointing to it subversively. So get ready for that Jew loving faggot. It’ll be like 2016 with the media but this time more people are aware he’s just another fraud.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They’ve just started to lose money now. Not enough people getting vaxes to justify closing other businesses down. The medias been backing off slowly. Probably within a year or so they’ll downplay it, or never mention it. Especially for the elections. Just an aside the republicans are more than likely running trump again. The media is already pointing to it subversively. So get ready for that Jew loving faggot. It’ll be like 2016 with the media but this time more people are aware he’s just another fraud.
It'll be fascinating to see how Trump can no longer fill stadiums and if the media will cover for him.

I can totally see the media doing close-up shots and the like. Revealing what the shot is.

Gay Faggot.

It'll be fascinating to see how Trump can no longer fill stadiums and if the media will cover for him.

I can totally see the media doing close-up shots and the like. Revealing what the shot is.
They’ll be doing what they did in 2016. Letting him dunk on them, and getting “angry” over it. Basically trying to “meme” themselves. Told you guys I’m an NPR fag as well. Same tactic as 2016. He can interview with whoever he wants, so why NPR?

It's really shocking the attitude of people who've taken the vax. I've been trying to engage people friendlyly all over the place & they're just dug-in. A shocking one was in this thread where a guy said no matter how bad it proved to be he wouldn't change his opinion. I'm starting to think the mass psychosis is an actual & significant thing.

I've never been 'anti-vax' & was originally pleased I might've been able to finagle a shot early at the beginning of this shit, glad I didn't but my mind's always stayed open & I even looked at getting one of the traditional-tech vaccines. Now it's clearly not necessary & things aren't going 'back to normal' even if everyone got the shot but the level of vitriol is shocking, it's like they're in the 'stages of grief' (anger, denial, etc).

I'll never be angry at someone who took the vax, but holy shit do I get some illogical anger both IRL & online. I can deal with it but it still surprises me.

Gay Faggot.

It's really shocking the attitude of people who've taken the vax. I've been trying to engage people friendlyly all over the place & they're just dug-in. A shocking one was in this thread where a guy said no matter how bad it proved to be he wouldn't change his opinion. I'm starting to think the mass psychosis is an actual & significant thing.

I've never been 'anti-vax' & was originally pleased I might've been able to finagle a shot early at the beginning of this shit, glad I didn't but my mind's always stayed open & I even looked at getting one of the traditional-tech vaccines. Now it's clearly not necessary & things aren't going 'back to normal' even if everyone got the shot but the level of vitriol is shocking, it's like they're in the 'stages of grief' (anger, denial, etc).

I'll never be angry at someone who took the vax, but holy shit do I get some illogical anger both IRL & online. I can deal with it but it still surprises me.
Covid has just become another religion. Like environmentalism. People give religion a lot of shit, but I don’t have Christian’s or Muslims saying I’m a bad person because I’m not their religion. Most Jews don’t think that way either (yes some do…Israeli kikes). We’re animals and have not evolved much in the thousands of years we’ve been conscious of ourselves. It takes a long time. So with the proliferation of atheism that void has to be filled. Covid, environmentalism, animal rights, civil rights, you name it. It all becomes their religion. None of them want to do what is necessary but they want to feel good about it and more importantly, feel superior to others. As examples:
Non Christian’s are going to hell!
Unvaxxed are pieces of shit who should be shunned

We dressed up for our Sunday church service!
I wear my vax sticker and mask wherever I go!

That was a powerful sermon the pope gave!
You hear faucis press conference? It was very informative!

Gay Faggot.

My husband and I were going to visit an elderly family member this weekend but his wife (who will not be present) convinced him not to see us because she doesn't want to get COVID from him through us. We don't even have it. I seriously cannot wait until she dies.
I’m very thankful my family isn’t like that. Trumpfags they are, they’d never do that regardless. Not my place, but fuck him for not having the balls to tell her to go fuck herself. Guess you lose some fight when you get older.

Covid has just become another religion. Like environmentalism. People give religion a lot of shit, but I don’t have Christian’s or Muslims saying I’m a bad person because I’m not their religion. Most Jews don’t think that way either (yes some do…Israeli kikes). We’re animals and have not evolved much in the thousands of years we’ve been conscious of ourselves. It takes a long time. So with the proliferation of atheism that void has to be filled. Covid, environmentalism, animal rights, civil rights, you name it. It all becomes their religion. None of them want to do what is necessary but they want to feel good about it and more importantly, feel superior to others. As examples:
Non Christian’s are going to hell!
Unvaxxed are pieces of shit who should be shunned

We dressed up for our Sunday church service!
I wear my vax sticker and mask wherever I go!

That was a powerful sermon the pope gave!
You hear faucis press conference? It was very informative!
I think you're right, we evolved as pack animals so need something to bond us together & since it's no-longer location or religion now something needs to fill the void. Not science but scientism; admiring Fauci, etc. Very cultish.

Gay Faggot.

I think you're right, we evolved as pack animals so need something to bond us together & since it's no-longer location or religion now something needs to fill the void. Not science but scientism; admiring Fauci, etc. Very cultish.
I think I’ve brought it up before but, it’s a way of lower class people to feel superior. Without effort. Recycling is an easy example. It’s impacts are limited but companies and the government make money. So they preface it with “caring about the environment”. Now, if you don’t recycle you’re a piece of shit, despite it almost doing nothing. The world has to make serious changes in order to accomplish what many of these people want. Millions need to die, standard of living decrease etc, but the person feels good about themself. The government and corporations make money, and citizen feels good, and more importantly, can finger wave the people who don’t, because now they’re bad. Hybrid cars did the same thing.
good-for-you-ybthaaanks-quickmeme-com-good-for-you-thaaanks-51738132.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

they're stuck in some sunk cost loop.

They've already gotten 1 shot, most likely have done or will do more, so they need to protect their narrative that it's the right thing to do since there's no going back

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
they're stuck in some sunk cost loop.

They've already gotten 1 shot, most likely have done or will do more, so they need to protect their narrative that it's the right thing to do since there's no going back
I had lunch with retards today. The discussion was which vax they got and when they got covid. They went around the table, each giving their details for 20min while I watched my shitcoins.

The chick next to me got all 3 shots and covid twice but was grateful because it could have been worse. I can only picture here with a helmet so she doesn't hurt herself.