COVID Bullshit Thread

G

went for a hike yesterday and about half the people were masking, its cool as long as its their choice to suffer. then saw this faggot will warp his dumb face in a thick cloth whenever he saw someone pass him by with a disgusted look on his face, i had to stop and stare and laugh at him, why go out at all if you think everyone else is a diseased animal. FUCK YOU faggot guy on the trail alright!
ARzc6OurSfqjAn6amWjwrmOOWASUjy.jpg

G

"The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job."

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/supreme-court-blocks-bidens-vaccine-or-test-mandate-for-businesses/[/URL]
This had to be the most batshit of all the mandates. There's no way in hell it stood a chance at the supreme court. Just a total waste of taxpayers fighting a legal fight that had no chance of winning.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

With many countries having virtually the same issues, I can't help but think it's premeditated to be like this; destabilize the nations to bring in one world government, or at least UN involvement and/or martial law.

According to Brendon O'Connell, the virus was due to be released in 2028, but they panicked for whatever reason. Imagine if we had a further 7-8 years of anti-antivaxx propaganda before it was implemented? This coof hysteria cannot last forever.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

With many countries having virtually the same issues, I can't help but think it's premeditated to be like this; destabilize the nations to bring in one world government, or at least UN involvement and/or martial law.

According to Brendon O'Connell, the virus was due to be released in 2028, but they panicked for whatever reason. Imagine if we had a further 7-8 years of anti-antivaxx propaganda before it was implemented? This coof hysteria cannot last forever.

I’m hard pressed to think how this would be an optimal play. All it’s done is point out differences in belief, and brought America closer to secession. Which is what I want. The only way a real “One world government” could really take over in a scenario like this is some type of real tragedy. This has really just been a way to avoid the inevitable. Complete economic collapse. Not only America, most 1st world countries are propped up by complete bull shit. There’s no real value in the majority of what we spend money on or the dollar. It’s been propped up while people make billions, off of nothing. It’s what caused the 2008 collapse and what was going to happen in 2019. They found a quick solution to give them time. It won’t keep working. There’s serious collapse in bound and probably a lot of them will lose their lives. More importantly they’ll lose their power.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
It’s been propped up while people make billions, off of nothing. It’s what caused the 2008 collapse and what was going to happen in 2019. They found a quick solution to give them time. It won’t keep working. There’s serious collapse in bound and probably a lot of them will lose their lives. More importantly they’ll lose their power.
I hope you're right. The politicians are acting so erratically it's like they're begging for something bad to happen. One group of shitheads gone, and we just get another slew of them.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I hope you're right. The politicians are acting so erratically it's like they're begging for something bad to happen. One group of shitheads gone, and we just get another slew of them.
That’s the inherent problem with government. You will never solve it. At least not for thousands of years. There will be times where it’s more convenient, but it will always end in the perils of the working class. The squirming you’re seeing is them realizing their grip is quickly fleeting. Look at how all major news sources are trying to suppress anything about this, or anything negative about government. There’s peaceful methods for this and step one is secession. They’re trying hard to stop this. It will happen people just need to keep pushing.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is purely anecdotal, but my daughter and I have COVID and other than a cough that comes and goes, you'd never know. Everyone should get it.
Essentially everyone I see regularly has gotten COVID recently.

One friend told me he had a bad headache for two days and then some upper respiratory. He said that it was just like the flu.

Another told me he was able to chop wood outside, just feels a little weaker.

That guy's wife said that if she didn't know her kids had COVID, she would have made them go to school. No questions -- they're lethargic but not sick.

It's incredible that we've damaged our society so greatly (((for this))).