COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
4a525b5753269e7e.png

Snake

My girlfriends sister, her brother in law, and her nephew all got Covid after getting the vaccine.

Pretty much everyone I know who have gotten vaxxed got covid after. That's not an exaggeration.
There's around ten people in my department that got it in the last couple weeks. Nice compromised immune system, stupids.

My mother in law has it after getting both shots, and I was hoping either one or the other killed her because who couldn't use a nice healthy insurance policy payout.

G

There's around ten people in my department that got it in the last couple weeks. Nice compromised immune system, stupids.

My mother in law has it after getting both shots, and I was hoping either one or the other killed her because who couldn't use a nice healthy insurance policy payout.
These people are fucking retarded, dude.

Snake

These people are fucking retarded, dude.
Ans they're talking about a whole new round of shots. Imagine yourself as one of these insects apart of the (((hive mind))) and think you're in a position to look down on people because you can go see some faggot cape shit film, or eat at a restaurant that allows niggers to dine there.

There's literally nothing about this that can threaten normal people in anyway.

Imager

I mentioned above that I know a lot of people who got COVID recently. I'm pretty sure none of them are vaccinated.

That said, I'm not vaxxed either and don't wear masks.

It's interesting to see this narrative truly crumble in real time. If you got vaxxed, your life is no better and likely worse. If you do get COVID, you will likely have terrible symptoms. You figure out they lied to you.

If you didn't get vaxxed, and you get COVID, it's generally very mild, and makes you question what all the fuss was about. You figure out they lied to you.

The loud, vocal minority of people who say things like, "It would have been worse if I didn't get the vaccine" are the truly insane ones.

Imager

Ans they're talking about a whole new round of shots. Imagine yourself as one of these insects apart of the (((hive mind))) and think you're in a position to look down on people because you can go see some faggot cape shit film, or eat at a restaurant that allows niggers to dine there.

There's literally nothing about this that can threaten normal people in anyway.
Even in Israel they're not doing the 4th booster.

Canada just rescinded the vax mandate for truckers after they protested. Fucking Canada.

Snake

I mentioned above that I know a lot of people who got COVID recently. I'm pretty sure none of them are vaccinated.

That said, I'm not vaxxed either and don't wear masks.

It's interesting to see this narrative truly crumble in real time. If you got vaxxed, your life is no better and likely worse. If you do get COVID, you will likely have terrible symptoms. You figure out they lied to you.

If you didn't get vaxxed, and you get COVID, it's generally very mild, and makes you question what all the fuss was about. You figure out they lied to you.

The loud, vocal minority of people who say things like, "It would have been worse if I didn't get the vaccine" are the truly insane ones.
Whatever happened with your mandate?

McCullough said there's no evidence of reinfection, so I tend to believe I didn't have it in 2019 and that was some head cold. When I probably did have it in the late summer when there was three people in my immediate office that got it. It was just regular flu symptoms. The only probably I had with it was that it just lingered for almost a two solid weeks. I didn't go to the doctor and stay home, because this was around they were talking mandates and I didn't want to give them some kinda edge that they would use this as a reason to try and push it on me.

Last edited:

Snake

Even in Israel they're not doing the 4th booster.

Canada just rescinded the vax mandate for truckers after they protested. Fucking Canada.
Yeah I guess the trucker mandate here is dead because there's been zero news about it. Pfizer CEO is saying the Spring, everything goes back to normal. Are they actually ending this trillion dollar money making scheme early?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Yeah I guess the trucker mandate here is dead because there's been zero news about it. Pfizer CEO is saying the Spring, everything goes back to normal. Are they actually ending this trillion dollar money making scheme early?
"Oh shit, they're fucking talking!" Maybe they want to sweep this shit under the rug, turn everything back to "normal"... so if people get sick or die off, there's no more vaccine talk in the media so they just blame it all on "short illnesses" spurred on by climate change.

Bill Gates said he expects 2022 to be the last year of harsh Covid strains.

Snake

"Oh shit, they're fucking talking!" Maybe they want to sweep this shit under the rug, turn everything back to "normal"... so if people get sick or die off, there's no more vaccine talk in the media so they just blame it all on "short illnesses" spurred on by climate change.

Bill Gates said he expects 2022 to be the last year of harsh Covid strains.
I'm thankful Dr. Bill Gates gave us this news.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I'm thankful Dr. Bill Gates gave us this news.
He's a great guy and totally not a pedophile who went to Epstein's rape island, no sir.

I heard a doctor in UK say the vaccines will be recalled soon. There's also a live criminal case (which will obviously be squashed from above, still good start)
The evidence is too overwhelming now.

I heard talk of bringing out vaccines for pets, and I realised: society, humanity, it's so sick, they would sooner start rioting if their dogs and cats died, but not when kids are getting myocarditis. People are such evil faggots.

Based Tony Robbins.

Someone redbar me on the Tony Robbins. Is he actually a good dude?