• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
He's a great guy and totally not a pedophile who went to Epstein's rape island, no sir.

The evidence is too overwhelming now.

I heard talk of bringing out vaccines for pets, and I realised: society, humanity, it's so sick, they would sooner start rioting if their dogs and cats died, but not when kids are getting myocarditis. People are such evil faggots.

Someone redbar me on the Tony Robbins. Is he actually a good dude?
The Earf is consumed by evil, and has been for a very long time. It's just it's snowballed to such an absurd level now that everyone notices it.

America is a fake free nation that everyone wants to go to, when it's been Communist for a century now.

All I want for Christmas is Jesus to return and end this jewed up gay society.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
All I want for Christmas is Jesus to return and end this jewed up gay society.
Amen to that.

If it comes to it, when the vaxxed realise they were lied to and their psyches finally break, I can't imagine what the world will look like. It'll be great entertainment, at the very least.

It's slowly happening. Rogan's officially mainstream and he had McCullough and Malone on. Some of our local news' Twitter accounts are open about hospital deaths: 36 dead in New South Wales, 33 were vaccinated. Who's not understanding this yet? Oh, right: retards.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
They weren't double boosted. They weren't full vaccinated. If you cannot acknowledge that, I can't help you.
I wonder if the three who weren't "vaccinated" already had some doses. They don't go into detail on purpose.

Matter of fact, in this shithole country you have people - usually already vaxxed, of course - lining up like cattle, whether it be in a line on foot or waiting in their cars to get tested. Many of these literal niggers are the ones rushing into the hospitals with a positive test but with no symptoms. My mate who works in a hospital says are lot of these fuckwits are being turned away, told that it's a mere panic attack. I hope they go home and kill themselves, the fucking cunts. These are the ones blaming the unvaxxed for abusing resources.

He's a good dude. Some self-help people are full of shit like Eckhart Tolle and other sage, accented homos, but TR is a real ass nigger.
I just assumed he was a phony because he was so popular. I always hated that Tolle nigger. "The power now". German cunt.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Whatever happened with your mandate?

McCullough said there's no evidence of reinfection, so I tend to believe I didn't have it in 2019 and that was some head cold. When I probably did have it in the late summer when there was three people in my immediate office that got it. It was just regular flu symptoms. The only probably I had with it was that it just lingered for almost a two solid weeks. I didn't go to the doctor and stay home, because this was around they were talking mandates and I didn't want to give them some kinda edge that they would use this as a reason to try and push it on me.

I've been following up on McCullough and he said re-infection with Omicron is possible and that it penetrates both natural and artificial immunity. He got it during the last days of last year, brushed it off and built up renewed immunity. I think I got it too last week, but I'm a bit past the point of caring.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Whatever happened with your mandate?
I'm essentially a freelancer on steroids. One great thing about that is that my company isn't over 100 employees so there was never any mandate threat to me.

I work across many industries and that includes the government. I have a few government clients right now and two of them have said nothing to me. One of them made an exception for me (I didn't have to fill out any paperwork) and one of them forced me to do the exemption.

I wrote a religious exemption and essentially had to answer 10 questions or so. I actually took a chunk of time to write it and instead of the "anything you say will be used against you," mentality I literally did not care if they denied me. I'm busy these days.

Long story short -- I got the religious exemption granted, and the only "negative" is I can never go on site. That's a huge win.

One of the points I made in my exemption request was that doctors won't even call pregnant women "women," and they freely give drugs to kids that turn them trans. Why on earth should I trust them?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
He's a good dude. Some self-help people are full of shit like Eckhart Tolle and other sage, accented homos, but TR is a real ass nigger.
I read "Awaken The Giant Within" by TR during the before times and my wife told me that she saw a focus and more energy from me -- she could tell it made a difference.

I highly recommend it, especially if you have no idea what to do with your life. Unlike other self-help books, this book actually gives you these exercises to do to help you figure shit out.

I do think TR is a beta when it comes to women. He married a much older woman when he wrote Giant Within, and he's now since gotten divorced. I think he remarried and may be divorced again.

There's also a netflix documentary, "I am not your guru," which I would avoid, overall. It's not bad, per se, but I don't think you'll get much from it. The only concept I took from it was that you can actively design your life, and you should.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
f28f1f3a451ae565.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1642612160213.png

This Czech PM has only been in since November. I think the theory that they're replacing our leaders with "new blood" is true; the protests may lead to a superficial change in governments. Citizens will go "well thank science for this new person who restored my rights, even though they're called privileges now."

Some politicians, health ministers etc. may hang for this, but it won't matter: so many of these rats have made so much money off the last two years. The cunt from New Zealand went from being worth $800k to $25 million.

I wonder how much of this has to do with the creation of these "smart cities". A utopia for redditors who want to live in "pollution free" locations where the public spaces are lush, vibrant and natural, but your lodging is puny and you're penalized for driving a non-electric vehicle.

These views ARE representative of Patrick S. Tomlinson, who is a member of the American Nazi Party.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Imagine the faggots praising these people when it's these same people that crushed small businesses to the point of extinction and caused how many suicides the past two years.
Apparently Boris is on his way out. This is the system protecting itself. The new guy can just say that though he thinks Boris made a mistake, it would "hurt too many" and "widen our division" if this were to be re-enacted again.

Fake and ghey.