• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
3d61d74b47615d21.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
How do people not see the scam, the conspiracy, when so many countries have eerily similar solutions to tackle the problem? I think COVID was just a cover for the collapsing economy, because it gives governments and institutions the excuse for fucking up and being corrupt. I think we were meant to be battered by anti-anti-vaxx rhetoric for another eight years or so, so that anyone opposing the vaxx would look worse than they're perceived now. People would have been more receptive to QR sign-ins, etc.

I read something a psychologist wrote somewhere... anyway, basically you have the bottom 30% who accept absolutely everything MSM and authority tells them (the retards, I call them), the middle 40% who can go either way (normies) and the top 30% who are skeptical about everything told to them and see a bigger picture (ONA Forums, people who are based, etc).

The problem is, the based people don't have a common consensus and have a diverse set of theories and ideas. The MSM specifically targets the retards who all come to the same conclusion about everything. The normies get influenced by the retards because they're the ones who have come to the same conclusion, so it appears their "truths" must be self evident.

But these protests are something else. We've had the biggest protests in our country's history, and the MSM will not cover it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

Worldwide Data suggests Fully Vaccinated Americans, Australians, Brits, Canadians, & Germans are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

image-227.png

USA

image-228.png

image-236.png

Why do I get this feeling there'll be a lot of openings for many jobs at some point?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!

Worldwide Data suggests Fully Vaccinated Americans, Australians, Brits, Canadians, & Germans are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

image-227.png

USA

image-228.png

image-236.png

Why do I get this feeling there'll be a lot of openings for many jobs at some point?
I've been calling it VaxAIDS from the start, much to the annoyance of my hypno-Gov'd friends.

G

day 10, still a cough with mucus but turning the corner. Looking like another victory for the purebloods fellas! Back to the gym on Monday for some selfies and seat sniffing like rick tomlinson does.
The steroids are the only thing that helps clear a viral infection in the lungs quicker. They literally wait until some people are gasping before giving them to them.

G

I can't be asked to follow any of this shit anymore, and I'm just waiting quietly :image_4159: for the West to implode like a Star.
Or in the alternative for actual pragmatism to be the rule and we just slaughter the entirety of the SJW movement. I'd like to behead a guy like Trudeau and kick his head off a stage like a soccer ball an then exterminate every blood relative of his who hadn't disavowed him years ago, because it's 2022.