COVID Bullshit Thread

RobertMewler

vmxczv.jpg

n4ojes.jpg
epl8dj.jpg

G

My sis is fully vaxxed and just got sick with COVID. My baby mama's cousin got the jab and immediately got horrendously sick for 2 weeks. Both young and healthy. It's one thing to read about shit like that because you can write it off as anecdotal evidence, but for this to happen in my very small circle of family members that I keep tabs on is pretty insane. I guarantee you the numbers of adverse reactions to the vaxx/breakthrough cases are significantly higher than what's reported. My stupid baby mama is still getting vaxxed today regardless. Dumbass, just keep that shit away from my daughter and we're cool.

Snake

My sis is fully vaxxed and just got sick with COVID. My baby mama's cousin got the jab and immediately got horrendously sick for 2 weeks. Both young and healthy. It's one thing to read about shit like that because you can write it off as anecdotal evidence, but for this to happen in my very small circle of family members that I keep tabs on is pretty insane. I guarantee you the numbers of adverse reactions to the vaxx/breakthrough cases are significantly higher than what's reported. My stupid baby mama is still getting vaxxed today regardless. Dumbass, just keep that shit away from my daughter and we're cool.
I hope you get a second, better baby mama.

She puts that shit in your kid, there's no excuse to not cut her head off at that point. Unless you want to wait the 2-6 years where she dies of some coronary, heart attack or weird cancer.

There was some shitskin in Canada several months back that where his wife was given the shot without his knowledge in some drugstore and the guy beat the fuck out of the nurse.

Snake

some date on VaxAIDS:
Lol this was known before the rollout by the FDA and they talk about it like it was unforeseen.