COVID Bullshit Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

This weekend, Novak Djokovic should have been warming up for yet another grand slam.

But instead the world No 1 tennis champion – and noted vaccine sceptic – is cooling his heels in an Australian quarantine hotel, while an international row rages over whether he should be kicked out of the country altogether.

9A224A97-45F3-4083-B5FE46C63C637669.jpeg

P

potatopeeler63

Double vaccinated, boosted, and now 4th shot. Despite this, "Covid cases" in [URL='https://gab.com/tags/Israel']#Israel[/URL] reach a new record high: 16,115 new infections.
7b27a6c0dbea1306.png

I'm starting to think that the vaccination and the subsequent booster shots don't really work.

Source: [URL]https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107574969774745363[/URL]
BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF THE VACCINES! It’s TO PREVENT HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH! THE UNVACCINATED ARE CLOGGING UP THE HOSPITALS.

i just spoke to someone that said this.
They are also boosted and isolating for ten days because they tested positive.
Orwell was a prophet with doublethink

I keep reading about how hospitals are overflowing, businesses are collapsing, services are non-existent and the unvaccinated are dying in the streets, yet I see no evidence whatsoever that any of it is actually happening. Everything here is pretty much completely normal, no one I know is even mildly ill, much less dying.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Be well brotherman! if you want my over-counter vitamin/med stack search a page or so back
I pretty much take zinc and vitamin D (it is really dark in Poland during winter, not much sunlight). I caught the omicron but I think that regimen helped me pass it very mildly. So sick of people acting like they’ve got a death sentence when they sympathy post that they’re positive for covid. Everyone’s gonna get it, stupid.

I pretty much take zinc and vitamin D (it is really dark in Poland during winter, not much sunlight). I caught the omicron but I think that regimen helped me pass it very mildly. So sick of people acting like they’ve got a death sentence when they sympathy post that they’re positive for covid. Everyone’s gonna get it, stupid.
good move & even out own big fat covidboomia survived, adding some quercetin to add to that mix would help some cellular zinc ionophore action (lets the zinc get into the cell better to stop viral replication. But unles people are deficient they'll generally be ok anyway.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
im on about day 4 of this covid shit. coughed a bunch yesterday now i now have the infamous sore throat. found drinking water and keeping my throat moist (no tomlinson) helps me cough a lot less.

this thing is everywhere in nyc
I'm in Denver and it's everywhere here too. I lost my taste/smell out of nowhere for about an hour today which was pretty cool. Was gonna go dry January but this shit is so boring I don't know that I'm going to make it through this weekend.