COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

So there's an (((outbreak))) of vaxniggers getting in my office. Get your boooooosters you walking biohazard childs.

Snake

What does that mean? Vaxniggers are entering your office? Crumple up a dollar and throw it out into the hallway. That'll get 'em outta there.
Myyymmm myymmmmh you sound like you have peanut moderna in your mouth. It's the faggots that took the shot to keep their jobs and they're all getting sick. The number of people out with it is 148 in total and 2 in my immediate office.

Snake

Pretty sure I have this shit. I thought it was something to do w breathing but apparently headaches, body aches, fatigue, and migranes are all symptoms too. Well atleast I'll get a week off to jerk it and make imposter Childs
Did you have it before or is this the first time, because it could just be a flu. There's no evidence of reinfection.

Your symptoms, are what I had in Sept 19' when this shit started. I had something in August which felt like a real flu, so one or the other was it. I had an antibody test which was positive.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Did you have it before or is this the first time, because it could just be a flu. There's no evidence of reinfection.

Your symptoms, are what I had in Sept 19' when this shit started. I had something in August which felt like a real flu, so one or the other was it. I had an antibody test which was positive.
I had it in March and then just got over it last week. Only was symptomatic for ~3 days (clear snot, congestion, cough, small headache). I have my antibodies thanks to Omicron, chowld. Hush now, leave the science to the fat unemployed “authors” on mil-spec.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You still should get vaccinated, Nazi Stormtrooper. IHU is going to kill us all.
i watch this fognig scientist on YouTube for covid info and I think it’s highly unlikely this will mutate into something more dangerous, but what do I know? IHU (Cameroon variant) can fuck off.

G

I haven't felt sick or had any kind of test until now. Definitely could be the flu. I passed out at 530 last night and woke up at noon in a puddle of sweat.

I work in a lab setting w science people so all I hear about all day everyday is covid. I think some of that takes a toll mentally after a while.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
i watch this fognig scientist on YouTube for covid info and I think it’s highly unlikely this will mutate into something more dangerous, but what do I know? IHU (Cameroon variant) can fuck off.
I can't wait to hear what you rascals call this variant, specifically because it's from Cameroon

PeteRose

unvaxxed brotherman and i got this shit from my double vaxxed wife. she was sick for about a week before i got the shit.

i can feel it in my lungs and have a dry cough. but no fever, muscle aches, or anything else. Going on day 3... crazy feeling knowing half the country would literally gloat over my death haha

thanks for shutting down the virus Joey you old fuck!

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

In Nov '19 I had the worst flu I ever had. Coughing, achy, shivering, all that.

I've not been sick since then. If I feel like I might be getting sick I pop some vitamin C.

Have you been sick since Sept '19 Tony?

Snake

In Nov '19 I had the worst flu I ever had. Coughing, achy, shivering, all that.

I've not been sick since then. If I feel like I might be getting sick I pop some vitamin C.

Have you been sick since Sept '19 Tony?
Yeah, I mentioned it earlier. A few people in my office got real sick around August and I got it too, but I just came to work with it. I haven't been that sick since I was a kid. That was probably this covid flu queer shit. It took 12 days to get over. I gave it to my wife and she was done within a few days. sniff.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
This faggot boomer I work with is freaking out and trying to report that he was in close proximity with the sick guy. He just bitched to the safety officer and violated HIPAA by telling everyone attached to the email that he was unvaccinated.
If he told everyone he himself is unvaccinated, then he didn't violate HIPPA. If he told everyone that the other guy was unvaccinated, that's a huge problem.

Over the past week I've known a few people who've come down with it. Seems to be a severe case of the sniffles so far.

Definitely worth shutting down the entire country for.

I read Alex Berenson's book and there's a great point in it -- the richest countries in the world have handled this awfully. They've thrown money and resources and shut stuff down. Most countries in Africa, for example, couldn't afford to deal with it like we did, and they've not suffered as much.

In The Real Anthony Fauci book (I've not read it but saw an excerpt), that author makes the point that Fauci has been where he's been for 40 years as essentially a health Czar. And what's happened under his watch? Enormous rise obesity. The opioid epidemic. Raising the vaccine schedule so that by the time you're 18 you get 69 shots. Helping these enormous corporations. And under his watch, life expectancy has gone down, I believe for the first time in the country's history.

A real country would have learned not to listen to Fauci and people like him, removed him from power, charged him and maybe executed him.

Snake

If he told everyone he himself is unvaccinated, then he didn't violate HIPPA. If he told everyone that the other guy was unvaccinated, that's a huge problem.

Over the past week I've known a few people who've come down with it. Seems to be a severe case of the sniffles so far.

Definitely worth shutting down the entire country for.

I read Alex Berenson's book and there's a great point in it -- the richest countries in the world have handled this awfully. They've thrown money and resources and shut stuff down. Most countries in Africa, for example, couldn't afford to deal with it like we did, and they've not suffered as much.

In The Real Anthony Fauci book (I've not read it but saw an excerpt), that author makes the point that Fauci has been where he's been for 40 years as essentially a health Czar. And what's happened under his watch? Enormous rise obesity. The opioid epidemic. Raising the vaccine schedule so that by the time you're 18 you get 69 shots. Helping these enormous corporations. And under his watch, life expectancy has gone down, I believe for the first time in the country's history.

A real country would have learned not to listen to Fauci and people like him, removed him from power, charged him and maybe executed him.
Pretty clear this is a coordinated effort to bleed out America out for the little value it has left. There's no money in nigger "economies."

As for that email, we knew in the immediate office, but the other higher ups in the email didn't know that. Fucking idiot.