• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
As if the fucking Rogan episode with fucking Malone or McCullough isn't waking people up.

Just have a nice cool glass of myocarditis, AIDS and shut up juice you fucking jab niggers. Keep encouraging me to wear a mask while you sterilize kids. Fucking faggots. No, I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SAFETY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Nice story out of Aus, though: mainstream media are finally admitting that the jabs cause injury, and - oh, you would not believe this - the government will pay those out... you know, the taxpayers, not Big Pharma. Fantastic.

1641035206928.jpg

Who should I be angry at: a retarded government (redundant) or these human guinea pigs who will rape us of our money because they willingly took experimental poison, and would have NEVER seen that money otherwise?

Get vaccinated, fine with me. Get vaccinated and want compensation? ROT IN HELL WITH AIDS YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

EDIT: Just did quick mathematics... assuming every victim gets $600K, we're looking at a potential of 47 BILLION DOLLARS... but that's only out of the 79,000 they've projected thus far.

Just fucking great.

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
As if the fucking Rogan episode with fucking Malone or McCullough isn't waking people up.

Just have a nice cool glass of myocarditis, AIDS and shut up juice you fucking jab niggers. Keep encouraging me to wear a mask while you sterilize kids. Fucking faggots. No, I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S SAFETY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Nice story out of Aus, though: mainstream media are finally admitting that the jabs cause injury, and - oh, you would not believe this - the government will pay those out... you know, the taxpayers, not Big Pharma. Fantastic.

View attachment 18036

Who should I be angry at: a retarded government (redundant) or these human guinea pigs who will rape us of our money because they willingly took experimental poison, and would have NEVER seen that money otherwise?

Get vaccinated, fine with me. Get vaccinated and want compensation? ROT IN HELL WITH AIDS YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

EDIT: Just did quick mathematics... assuming every victim gets $600K, we're looking at a potential of 47 BILLION DOLLARS... but that's only out of the 79,000 they've projected thus far.

Just fucking great.
That is some quality gibs.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout

View attachment 18036

Just fucking great.
Watched the video, those sums are only for people with extreme claims after being assessed by a team of lawyers. The amounts can start at less than $2000.

G

Kyrie Irving will be allowed to play away games now and in all likelihood will be allowed to play local games again once Omicron washes over us. Happy for everyone who refused to get this poison injected.
Thats good news. I think (((theyre))) realizing the time has come to stop being retarded fascist cunts. Like, it's not even serious fascism... it's like a Stalin with downs.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Watched the video, those sums are only for people with extreme claims after being assessed by a team of lawyers. The amounts can start at less than $2000.
That's true, but what if the number of victims rises? Myocarditis can be asymptomatic for a few years, and the same goes for cancer.

In any case, it should be citizens going after politicians, not lining their pockets.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That's true, but what if the number of victims rises? Myocarditis can be asymptomatic for a few years, and the same goes for cancer.

In any case, it should be citizens going after politicians, not lining their pockets.
Then the only people that would be left are the ones who refuse bullshit. They would have royally fucked up. They just have to stay angry in their get angry stay angry playlists. I know I’m always angry:
F2ACC825-E5B0-4B93-B40B-7C08EA1E0970.jpeg

G

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA technology) was permabanned from Twitter for posting this video:

[MEDIA=rumble]voaxg5[/MEDIA]