• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
It's starting! It's fucking starting!

hqdefault.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's starting! It's fucking starting!

View attachment 17639

The Aboriginal elders are saying that the cops did it themselves. Adolf "The Hitman" Hitler did the same thing with the Reichstag, didn't he?

The police's response at this point is "yeah, nah, we didn't really do it ackshually, lol"

This will all coincide with the new laws/mandates where the government can deem anybody a domestic terrorist, go through peoples' emails without a warrant, etc. Australia is twenty years behind the US with their laws and bullshit that went through post 9/11.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Man tries to educate worker at COVID test site: https://files.catbox.moe/l8evnw.mp4
I wish I'd seen where that went after. I've got a buncha testing kits, they've been under my microscopes, ground-down & sent for HPLC... but never been up my nose. Almost had to go to hospital the other day (nothing interesting or related) & was undecided whether I'd let 'em stick me in the schnoz.

Snake

Forum Clout
I wish I'd seen where that went after. I've got a buncha testing kits, they've been under my microscopes, ground-down & sent for HPLC... but never been up my nose. Almost had to go to hospital the other day (nothing interesting or related) & was undecided whether I'd let 'em stick me in the schnoz.
I don't think a few times is going to bother anyone, but doing it weekly for the past year I'd be concerned.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The Aboriginal elders are saying that the cops did it themselves. Adolf "The Hitman" Hitler did the same thing with the Reichstag, didn't he?

The police's response at this point is "yeah, nah, we didn't really do it ackshually, lol"

This will all coincide with the new laws/mandates where the government can deem anybody a domestic terrorist, go through peoples' emails without a warrant, etc. Australia is twenty years behind the US with their laws and bullshit that went through post 9/11.

Most 'pepper sprays' do require a solvent which is usually flammable. Capsaicin / Oleresin Capsicum is not water soluble & oil-based solutions with inert propellent are rare & impractical. I saw a guy in UK get sprayed then tased & his plastic tracksuit caught fire (he basically made a bad fashion choice).

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think I got Covid! I was one of the faggots who got the vaccine back in April/May (Moderna) but I've been regretting it since all the actual science came out. Anyway, my family went to Dinner on Xmas eve and my sister who's a nurse went and got sick yesterday into today. I also got sick yesterday into today so I'm assuming I got it because she tested positive. The thing is there is a testing shortage so I have to find a place that will test me. Either way, I really hope it's Covid so I can skip out on the booster with some real immunity. If I die, I die.

For the record I have cold like symptoms. Slight fever, sore throat, stuffy nose, sore body.
what difference would a test make? Would local healthcare help you or just send you home?

If you're sick & worried just get the equivalent of the indian kit: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets].

Alternative OTC: Quercetin, Vit D3, Vit C, Zinc

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Most 'pepper sprays' do require a solvent which is usually flammable. Capsaicin / Oleresin Capsicum is not water soluble & oil-based solutions with inert propellent are rare & impractical. I saw a guy in UK get sprayed then tased & his plastic tracksuit caught fire (he basically made a bad fashion choice).
Then, there you go. I mean ffs, they say pepper spray BURNS like crazy, it's not hard to imagine it's flammable.

It's a retarded excuse anyway. "Our pepper sprays are not flammable." Yeah, because it's impossible for you guys to be carrying a deodorant. They'll be undone by their incompetence, no bullshit.

G

I think I got Covid! I was one of the faggots who got the vaccine back in April/May (Moderna) but I've been regretting it since all the actual science came out. Anyway, my family went to Dinner on Xmas eve and my sister who's a nurse went and got sick yesterday into today. I also got sick yesterday into today so I'm assuming I got it because she tested positive. The thing is there is a testing shortage so I have to find a place that will test me. Either way, I really hope it's Covid so I can skip out on the booster with some real immunity. If I die, I die.

For the record I have cold like symptoms. Slight fever, sore throat, stuffy nose, sore body.
I hope you don't die in two years, brothaman.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm really loving the comments in this reddit thread:

Full of people saying that they got valued and the booster and still got covid and got laid out. Nice vaccine, stupids.

I had it. Two doses if Moderna, was going to get boosted this week. It was like a mild cold. Stuffed up for a few days, a mild cough, and fatigue. Fatigue was the worst of all of them. The peak was 8 days ago. I'm basically back to 100% except a lingering cough here or there.

And they'll still get the booster.