• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
Work Entranet went from 60 something cases to 123 this morning. I want to go back to that way we used to be :image_9253: with a part time schedule.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Injunction granted.

The court's decision is here, and worth a skim. Some great arguments made.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Sand Nigger variant is here.

If France would only shut down, mask and Vax up this wouldn’t be a fucking problem. I’m literally shaking I’m so mad rn. We should have never saved them in WW2.

Snake

Forum Clout
If France would only shut down, mask and Vax up this wouldn’t be a fucking problem. I’m literally shaking I’m so mad rn. We should have never saved them in WW2.
Wrong as always, gay atalker. The French were indifferent and somber when the (((Allies))) showed up when they were meticulously cared for by the German army before the White nigger army showed up. Hush now.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

When is the 4th dose gonna be offered in America? They're gonna do it probably in the middle of winter, maybe two months from now. And tens of millions of people are gonna take it because people are retarded farm animals.

It’s funny as hell that nobody is critiquing Israel for not only “hoarding vaccines” but moving ahead of everyone else with the number of doses they give. I guess when you’re the chosen people, rules don’t apply!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
what difference would a test make? Would local healthcare help you or just send you home?

If you're sick & worried just get the equivalent of the indian kit: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets].

Alternative OTC: Quercetin, Vit D3, Vit C, Zinc
The difference a test would make is if I test positive for COVID then I at least know I have the antibodies. It will help me win Twitter battles, child.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

'A New York school teacher with no formal medical qualification has been arrested for allegedly giving a Covid vaccine to a student, say officials.

Police say Laura Russo administered the dose at her home despite having no legal authorisation to give jabs, or consent from the boy's parents.'

G

It’s funny as hell that nobody is critiquing Israel for not only “hoarding vaccines” but moving ahead of everyone else with the number of doses they give. I guess when you’re the chosen people, rules don’t apply!
The funny part is now the (((science))) is saying that too many vaccines/boosters could weaken immune systems and make you more susceptible to get the coof. OOPSIE DOODLES!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout

Screenshot_20220105-111458.jpg