• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

20211227_231132.jpg

I know like three people who got the chink cold after getting vaccinated. And I know like five people total.

Snake

Forum Clout
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were another one of those zombies. Zombification is a symptom of COVID, not the vaccine, just like Russia got Trump elected.

No, child, Niki will not turn into a zombie just because she was bitten by zombies. That's not how the putrefaction process works. Hush now. The experimental drugs are perfect and prevent COVID and have no negative side effects.
The problem with that sweTTie, we already figured that ouT.

I got Covid, little baby child. A rotten lump of flesh dropped off my arm yesterday.

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat nigger pepperoni food. Itchy itchy Robert Mewler came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Itchy.
Tasty.
Little.
Baby.
Child.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The problem with that sweTTie, we already figured that ouT.

I got Covid, little baby child. A rotten lump of flesh dropped off my arm yesterday.

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat nigger pepperoni food. Itchy itchy Robert Mewler came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Itchy.
Tasty.
Little.
Baby.
Child.
I don't like to make suicide demands, but please in your spare time could you draw Zombie Rick with needles sticking out of his body?

"It could have been a lot worse, child. Thinkin' meats... thinkin' meats..."

Snake

Forum Clout
G

Everything I hear of people is rushing to get themselves and their whole families tested when they've all had 3 vaccines and no symptoms. Now there's these take home tests these maniacal fucks are eating up too, no shit cases are way up. If you feel fine, your probably ok.

Fucking media have really done a number on people's psyche.

Snake

Forum Clout
I've had long anal covid for months now, chowlld. I'm boosted twice already and I'm paralyzed on one side, but I'm glad I was able to do my part. I'm getting my third booster next week.

P

potatopeeler63

Where we at with the “cases” skyrocketing?
Can they just rig the numbers to whatever they want (probably) and cause panic whenever they feel like it?
Or all people actually getting sick everywhere from ADE.
everyone black space marine i know who got vaxxed is sick and none of the unvaxxed are.

Snake

Forum Clout
Where we at with the “cases” skyrocketing?
Can they just rig the numbers to whatever they want (probably) and cause panic whenever they feel like it?
Or all people actually getting sick everywhere from ADE.
everyone black space marine i know who got vaxxed is sick and none of the unvaxxed are.
The tests don't even test for Covid, it's in the manuals they come with. PCRs are just a crapshoot and they're doing away with them next month.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Everything I hear of people is rushing to get themselves and their whole families tested when they've all had 3 vaccines and no symptoms. Now there's these take home tests these maniacal fucks are eating up too, no shit cases are way up. If you feel fine, your probably ok.

We are living through the biggest psy-op in history.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

I tested positive today after two tests (good luck bro). Very small cold, gonna sit out in and sun and chill out for a few days. These people are fucking deranged, especially now that the quarantine has been decreased.

Amazing how all of a sudden, Fauci and the CDC are capitalist pigs who must be removed.

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I tested positive today after two tests (good luck bro). Very small cold, gonna sit out in and sun and chill out for a few days. These people are fucking deranged, especially now that the quarantine has been decreased.

Amazing how all of a sudden, Fauci and the CDC are capitalist pigs who must be removed.
@Gay Faggot. i thought my antibodies from PRIOR INFECTION back in April were PLENTIFUL and ROBUST? 🤬🤬🤬🤬 hrmph. I guess your earlier MUSINGS about diet, EXERCISE, and a STEADY REGIMEN of multivitamins, was….Wrong!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 meh, it’s a small case of the sniffles 🤧🤧🤧 NO NEED to go and get any VAX OR BOOSTER, this cow’s ANTIBODIES just got a boost from “Mother Nature.”

#Trump2024 #LetsGoBrandon #KungFlu #SickBoomer

Snake

Forum Clout
🤡 🌎
"The important thing to remember is a vaccine is like giving a 'be on the lookout' call to your immune system. So its capacity to identify, target and destroy viruses is so much higher every time we take another boost of the vaccine," El-Sayed said. "It makes sense that the symptoms you would experience are milder if you have been vaccinated."

So if it's a vaccine, why do you still get it? Fuck these niggers.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
"The important thing to remember is a vaccine is like giving a 'be on the lookout' call to your immune system. So its capacity to identify, target and destroy viruses is so much higher every time we take another boost of the vaccine," El-Sayed said. "It makes sense that the symptoms you would experience are milder if you have been vaccinated."

So if it's a vaccine, why do you still get it? Fuck these niggers.
I caught that too. They’re trying to treat common cold, which is impossible. Just try and not be a fat fuck, go outside, and don’t eat shit. If you get the omicron, you’ll be fine. I have that shit right now and it’s a weak ass cold.