• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
jb3ivk.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
"I'm only beginning to feel like I've been swindled... well, anyway, figure out how to get everyone else vaccinated."

I have no mercy for these fuckheads. Their only solution is to fuck with other people's lives and privacy, to consent even more to the government. Fucking useless arseholes.
You're literally raping the world of it's freedom, crocodile dumbdee chowlld. Get vaccinated and save grandma's life.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 17258

soooo, your 'vaccine' (new immune system) IS now a subscription service... weird, that's not how the immune system you were born with works
NooooOOOOoooo, my sweet Anglo-Saxon child. It’s a second better immune system. The vaccines are free and don’t cost anyone any money, little nothing. Anyways, I’m going to enjoy what happens to you nexsssst.