• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The problem with that sweetie is, you weren't even jabbed in the first place little baby unvaccinated child. I suggest you book an appointment at your nearest Walgreens and protect yourself. Until then, you're on borrowed time until Omicron Nigger Delta kills you.
I look forward to seeing the variant you get neckssst...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm a dozen pages behind the most recent posts ITT but I wanted to say:
a fat-ass ~45yo woman tenant who screams at her yippie dogs all day has recently displayed her disconcert at the possibility of her large chain star-coffee store wanting to force it upon employees

I never thought of her as able'ed to come across non-narrative knowledge and now respect her a bit more since she'd been wary of it long enough to have never gotten it.

I'm gonna half to be more outwardly passive-worried about my friends who did get some shit.
Just to place it in their dumb heads that they should know about the graphene-hydroxide as if it was common knowledge, let them think only fat/old have been "dying" from "covid"(""true"") but that healthy/young have been dying after the vaccine.

Fuck it I mean i'll be fine unless it was some long-con to get after the people who can sometimes recognize patterns

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
22181f89dddc3817.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

Snake

Forum Clout
Share the reddit link cause the pic is too big for Indian servers to handle. I'm probably a horrible person for laughing at it but that's where I'm at.

(((Hoffman)))

Between blood libel of White Christian children which I don't know, is probably in the hundreds of thousands and niggers randomly murdering White children, fuck your dead baby, cunt. Use it as a door jam.

Last edited:
G

Share the reddit link cause the pic is too big for Indian servers to handle. I'm probably a horrible person for laughing at it but that's where I'm at.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://i.redd.it/bja1udem87781.png[/URL]

Edit. Shit. I forgot. Nice dead baby, stupid. I'll probably hang myself later.
That's just sad. These people are ignorant sheep doing what they think is right. I hate to see shit like this. The real evil trash are the pharmaceutical companies and the you know whats

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

(((Hoffman)))

Between blood libel of White Christian children which I don't know, is probably in the hundreds of thousands and niggers randomly murdering White children, fuck your dead baby, cunt. Use it as a door jam.

See, I think if we weren't pouring them across the border we'd see a bigger population decline this year. A company I know posted a notice to the union on the wall (because they had to under the contract) that they're sponsoring a bunch of people for visas. White replacement is real and more people disappeared these last two years than they want us to know.

Snake

Forum Clout
See, I think if we weren't pouring them across the border we'd see a bigger population decline this year. A company I know posted a notice to the union on the wall (because they had to under the contract) that they're sponsoring a bunch of people for visas. White replacement is real and more people disappeared these last two years than they want us to know.
They kidnap our children and pimp them out to international jews. Over 300k went missing last year in the US alone.