• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Over 300k went missing last year in the US alone.
Do you really think 300k are truly being kidnapped? If true, that would mean, on average, every other grade school in America has one of its pupils kidnapped each year.

In reality, that number is 99.9% kids getting scooped up by one parent and moved out of state during a messy divorce, not some fucking human trafficking/blood libel horseshit.

Snake

Forum Clout
Do you really think 300k are truly being kidnapped? If true, that would mean, on average, every other grade school in America has one of its pupils kidnapped each year.

That number is 99.9% kids getting scooped up by one parent and moved out of state during a messy divorce, not some fucking human trafficking/blood libel horseshit.
No, but even a 1,000 kids in a underground sex trade is a fucking lot.

G

In reality, that number is 99.9% kids getting scooped up by one parent and moved out of state during a messy divorce, not some fucking human trafficking/blood libel horseshit.

300k is NOTHING. We are a narcissistic society...there are too few John Walsh's out and about. It's easy af to get a pool of kids to exploit. Have your minions at Orphanages, Group Homes, Nunneries, Border detention centers...wherever. They monitor the kids, the ones with strung out parents, or straight up orphans, they know...the 'pliable' kids who can be enticed with money and gifts, they know.

we all know of missing kids...but not their fates.

Snake

Forum Clout
300k is NOTHING. We are a narcissistic society...there are too few John Walsh's out and about. It's easy af to get a pool of kids to exploit. Have your minions at Orphanages, Group Homes, Nunneries, Border detention centers...wherever. They monitor the kids, the ones with strung out parents, or straight up orphans, they know...the 'pliable' kids who can be enticed with money and gifts, they know.

IIFC Maxwell was involved with a lot of Children's groups in NYC, and those are just fuck farms to them.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Outside of ones reported by Robert Stack and John Walsh, I don't know of any missing kids. I know they exist, but it's not like there's anyone in my neighborhood who just disappeared one day.

Snake

Forum Clout

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

I remember when this story came out, some people acted like some centralized ring was upended. In reality, Tennessee executed a blitz over the course of 2 weeks in separate locations/households all over the state and only 5 of the 150 were actual trafficking victims. The other 145 were family disputes of one form or another. As Adam Eget would say, "It's bad either way!"

Snake

Forum Clout
I remember when this story came out, some people acted like some centralized ring was upended. In reality, Tennessee executed a blitz over the course of 2 weeks and only 5 of the 150 were actual trafficking victims. As Adam Eget would say, "It's bad either way!"
There's a lot of theories a lot of disappearances are near cave systems. I dunno, sounds like trying to make it more involved than it really is.

There's a town somewhere in the country, maybe in the south I've seen videos on but I can't remember the name. That has a tunnel system or some shit all throughout the town. Maybe it was in Texas.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
From https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...red-inaccurate-death-certificates/8899157002/

1640270543674.png

TLDR: Niggers and poor Whites say that their relative didn't die of COVID but then find out about the financial benefit and demand it. But in one Missouri county, the coroner won't put COVID as the cause of death unless the survivors show a positive COVID test from the deceased. Not one person has been able to show one.

How much, exactly, is the funeral benefit?

$9000.

Sounds like a grift for Patrick. Watch out Nikki!

Snake

Forum Clout
Well they're probably going shut down my job again to (((flatten the curve)))

The Entranet's positive cases has tripled so they might keep us out just a few weeks. IDC, just continue to pay me, bitch.

They're already closing restaurants and some schools and just keeping the kids home.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don’t know what commercials are airing in your area but in the PA/DE/NJ area they have one from the state of New Jersey where a little boy is writing a letter to Santa and says he doesn’t want any toys or games, he JUST wants the vaccine for Christmas with happy music. Its really creepy.
Been getting Pfizer commercials for the vaccine. They’re only in the business of saving lives, child.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I don’t know what commercials are airing in your area but in the PA/DE/NJ area they have one from the state of New Jersey where a little boy is writing a letter to Santa and says he doesn’t want any toys or games, he JUST wants the vaccine for Christmas with happy music. Its really creepy.
Canada has that beat.

Screenshot_20211223-185845_Brave.jpg