• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
If that was done during the Trump years the late night hosts / comedians would be mocking it for weeks. But since it’s Biden they act like it’s not weird and creepy. Also if the nurses are so busy how did they have time to rehearse a song? Shouldn’t they all be…at work?
It's worse than that. They all work for a health network that fired something like 1800 people for not getting the vax... during the deadliest pandemic in human history.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's worse than that. They all work for a health network that fired something like 1800 people for not getting the vax... during the deadliest pandemic in human history.
I noticed they made sure to have a checklist for diversity, there’s the fat black guy, Asian guy, couple block women together, prob 1-2 are gay, etc. because “diversity is our strength!”

Of course since Democrats were in charges the star singers had to be white women. Can’t have any black people leading this, they are only needed as props.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
So, less staff and beds being spread out to follow distancing rules, meaning less space for patients... almost sounds like they're making it harder and harder to get treatment.

8-27-2007-23.jpg

bcf.png

Snake

Forum Clout
So, less staff and beds being spread out to follow distancing rules, meaning less space for patients... almost sounds like they're making it harder and harder to get treatment.

8-27-2007-23.jpg

bcf.png
No, child. The guidestones were put in place to fuel conspiracy theorists like yourself. You people don't deserve treatment when you can't even accept treatment that will save your life from this plague. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I cannot help you.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No, child. The guidestones were put in place to fuel conspiracy theorists like yourself. You people don't deserve treatment when you can't even accept treatment that will save your life from this plague. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I cannot help you.
No, child, the mRNA gene therapy will not turn me into Tyrant from Resident Evil.

I will be like Nemesis, chasing down Jill Valentine bellowing "STARS CHILD" at her.

Snake

Forum Clout
No, child, the mRNA gene therapy will not turn me into Tyrant from Resident Evil.

I will be like Nemesis, chasing down Jill Valentine bellowing "STARS CHILD" at her.
No, child. You will not turn into Nemesis from Resident Evil no matter how hard you try. You'll never be Nemesis.

You will be Noseisis, the homosexual nose version from the reimagining. I'm sorry, I cannot help you T-Virus wannabe chowlld.

resident_evil_3_key_art.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No, child. You will not turn into Nemesis from Resident Evil no matter how hard you try. You'll never be Nemesis.

You will be Noseisis, the homosexual nose version from the reimagining. I'm sorry, I cannot help you T-Virus wannabe chowlld.

View attachment 17344
Little. Zombie. Infant. Myah myah nyah you sound like you have green herbs in your mouth. Run along now, Sherry child.

Snake

Forum Clout
Little. Zombie. Infant. Myah myah nyah you sound like you have green herbs in your mouth. Run along now, Sherry child.
Wrong as always, little infant baby STARS child. I'm sorry your black cheeks were clapped in the Spencer Mansion by Anthony Cumia.

You should seek medical attention, but the unvaxxed don't deserve medical treatment during this pandemic. I cannot help you.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Wrong as always, little infant baby STARS child. I'm sorry your black cheeks were clapped in the Spencer Mansion by Anthony Cumia.

You should seek medical attention, but the unvaxxed don't deserve medical treatment during this pandemic. I cannot help you.
I don’t even get half these RE references (before my time, old ones) but the idea of Ricks arguing in a resident evil timeline is shattering this niggers ribs.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I told you, child! I'm not leaving! Never! Just stay away from me, baby girl.

To think that making pepperoni, used to be my hobby.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were another one of those zombies. Zombification is a symptom of COVID, not the vaccine, just like Russia got Trump elected.

No, child, Niki will not turn into a zombie just because she was bitten by zombies. That's not how the putrefaction process works. Hush now. The experimental drugs are perfect and prevent COVID and have no negative side effects.