• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

H6sp9LEqKrnH.jpeg

OIP.B3tLnkhJR6dqMXaJ33mbWQHaJ4

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think people need to give-up on Trump at this point, he could've maybe been a figurehead & ridden the wave of pro-freedom groundswell (he was never gonna be allowed to win another election), but he's staked his flag on the only issue which really matters right now... only question is whether it's stupidity, malfeasance or fear.

These 'vaccines' were in-development before Trump was even in-office.

G

I think people need to give-up on Trump at this point, he could've maybe been a figurehead & ridden the wave of pro-freedom groundswell (he was never gonna be allowed to win another election), but he's staked his flag on the only issue which really matters right now... only question is whether it's stupidity, malfeasance or fear.

He can't acknowledge that "Operation Warp Speed" resulted in thousands, if not millions, of deaths. So he has to go the opposite direction. Acknowledging his followers are right is acknowledging he was part of a genocide.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

did you see his recent stadium turnout pictures? and the white male vote turnout in 2020? they have

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Trump is a philosemite.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Wide receiver Cole Beasley was added to the reserve/COVID-19 list by the Buffalo Bills, becoming the fifth player on the active roster and seventh overall on the list.

Beasley tested positive, a source confirmed to ESPN's Field Yates, and remains unvaccinated. He will at minimum miss the game against the New England Patriots on Sunday and will be out for at least 10 days. In an Instagram post Tuesday evening, Beasley said he was "feeling fine with mild symptoms."

The game against the Patriots will decide which team takes the lead in the AFC East race with the playoffs just three weeks away.

"Just to be clear COVID is not keeping me out of this game. The rules are," Beasley wrote Tuesday on Instagram. "Vaxxed players are playing with Covid every week now because they don't test. One of my vaxxed teammates is in the hospital missing games. I'm sure he didn't get the same energy. Thank you for those who support. Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening then there is nothing anybody can do for you."

G

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Wide receiver [URL='https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/15349/cole-beasley']Cole Beasley[/URL] was added to the reserve/COVID-19 list by the [URL='https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills']Buffalo Bills[/URL], becoming the fifth player on the active roster and seventh overall on the list.

Beasley tested positive, a source confirmed to ESPN's Field Yates, and remains unvaccinated. He will at minimum miss the game against the [URL='https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/ne/new-england-patriots']New England Patriots[/URL] on Sunday and will be out for at least 10 days. In [URL='https://www.instagram.com/bease11/p/CXw5UNQLvoe/?utm_medium=copy_link']an Instagram post Tuesday evening[/URL], Beasley said he was "feeling fine with mild symptoms."

The game against the Patriots will decide which team takes the lead in the AFC East race with the playoffs just three weeks away.

"Just to be clear COVID is not keeping me out of this game. The rules are," Beasley wrote Tuesday on Instagram. "Vaxxed players are playing with Covid every week now because they don't test. One of my vaxxed teammates is in the hospital missing games. I'm sure he didn't get the same energy. Thank you for those who support. Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening then there is nothing anybody can do for you."
Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening then I'm sorry you're stupid, I can't help you.