• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
zyvqltry8l681.jpg
Germany's government told them the same thing. "Take ze Jewish poison, or die over ze Winter." They're all following a script.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
now upto 5 african leaders dead shortly after refusing to sell-out their country:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
"For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."
Do you actually have a link to this? The only reason I’m bothering is because apparently people just believe it. I went on the website and didn’t find anywhere.
I thought it was fake too, but it's real.

7th paragraph. Some of it reads like those creepy PSA's someone made for YouTube a few years back.

EDIT: Found PSA I was talking about

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
"For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

I thought it was fake too, but it's real.

7th paragraph. Some of it reads like those creepy PSA's someone made for YouTube a few years back.
Thanks didn’t see it when I looked. I think the good side of this is that more and more retards, who are starting to question this, will see it and move further away.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I
Thanks didn’t see it when I looked. I think the good side of this is that more and more retards, who are starting to question this, will see it and move further away.
I hope so but im very doubtful. Pro-vax people have been too programmed into belelieving the pandemic is still ongoing because of the unvaccinated. These idiots all chanting, "trust the science" all seemed to have forgotten, or just weren't paying attention in middle-school science class, that you're actually suppose to question science so it may advance. This press briefing is kinda scary because they're beginning to use odd language akin to, "fall in line or die."

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I

I hope so but im very doubtful. Pro-vax people have been too programmed into belelieving the pandemic is still ongoing because of the unvaccinated. These idiots all chanting, "trust the science" all seemed to have forgotten, or just weren't paying attention in middle-school science class, that you're actually suppose to question science so it may advance. This press briefing is kinda scary because they're beginning to use odd language akin to, "fall in line or die."
Those idiots will be the saviors. More and more people are realizing it is impossible to live in states where peoples beliefs are so diametrically opposed. Let alone a country. The more this can be pushed, the higher chance of secession. Which just brings us closer to ending government.